CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Exam 2018 Syllabus, Question Papers, Books, Download : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Chemical Sciences Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship.
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 Exam Date:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test for Chemical Sciences subject.
- CSIR-UGC NET Chemical Sciences exam held twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications for Chemical Sciences exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NEXT Chemical Sciences exam Date: Tentatively on 20th December, 2018
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Chemical Sciences Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- The MCQ test paper of Chemical Sciences subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration : Tree hours.
- The Chemical Sciences question paper shall be divided in three parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- There will be negative marking @25% for each wrong answer.
- If a question in Chemical Sciences for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Chemical Sciences Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Chemical Sciences Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 Syllabus
The Chemical Sciences question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam will contain 145 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Chemical Sciences Part ‘A’ (20 Questions) shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Science with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc. Candidates will be required to answer 15 in this part.
- Chemical Sciences Part ‘B’ (50 Questions) shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer 35 in part
- Chemical Sciences Part ‘C’ (75 Questions) shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. Candidates will be required to answer 25 in part
- Questions in Parts “A” and “B” carry two marks each and Part “C” questions carry four marks each
Total No of Questions
Required to Answers
Marks for each MCQ
200 (Full Marks)
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET Chemical Sciences previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Phd / JRF Entrance exam 2018 preparation. This Year on 2018 UGC NET Chemical Sciences written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Previous Year (June / December)
CSIR CS 2011_DEC
CSIR CS 2011_June
CSIR CS 2012_June
CSIR CS 2013_June
CSIR CS 2014
CSIR CS 2015_June
|CSIR CS 2015 December|
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Model Question Papers
- CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Sample question paper has been provided by CSIR, this sample papers is very useful for all students of Chemical Sciences stream, to understand the actual Chemical Sciences exam pattern.
Sample Paper 1 (Part B, C) Old V
Sample Paper Part B New
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 Practice Test:
- CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSIR NET Chemical Sciences question answers quiz.
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Chemical Sciences Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET Chemical Sciences books in online you can check below.
CSIR NET CS Books
CSIR NET CS Study Materials