CSIR NET General Science / Aptitude Exam Syllabus, Question Papers, Books, Download : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC General Science Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship.
CSIR NET General Science Syllabus
CSIR NET General Science Part A is common for all subjects.
- The number of questions available and to be attempted in CSIR NET General Science will be 20 questions and the candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question will be of two marks.
- . The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.
- General Science shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on
- Logical reasoning
- Graphical analysis
- Analytical ability
- Numerical ability
- Quantitative comparison
- Series formation
- Puzzles etc
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET General Science/Aptitude Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET General Science/Aptitude previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for phd / JRF Entrance exam 2016 preparation.
General Science Model Papers
Old Version Model Paper
New Version Model Paper
The Test will be held in the subjects as given under: (Part B and Part C)
CSIR NET General Aptitude Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2016 for CSIR NET General Science/Aptitude Exam 2016. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CSIR NET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
CSIR NET General Aptitude 2017 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Test 2016 For Joining into JRF or LS 2016 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET General Aptitude question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET General Aptitude books in online you can check below.
- Book 1 : CSIR – JRF – NET General Aptitude : Theory and Practice
- Book 2 : Joint CSIR-UGC-NET/JRF in Science Stream (Part-A: General Aptitude) Previous Papers & 25 Practice Sets by RPH Editorial Board
Be the first to leave a review.