CSIR NET Life Science Exam 2017 Syllabus, Question Papers, Books, Download : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Life Sciences Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship.
- 1 CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Exam Date:
- 2 CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Exam Pattern
- 3 CSIR NET Life Sciences 2017 Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Books and Study Materials
CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Exam Date:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is responsible for conducting Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test for Life Sciences subject.
- CSIR-UGC NET Life Sciences exam held twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications for Life Sciences exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NEXT Life Sciences exam Date: Tentatively on 20th December, 2017
CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Life Sciences Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- The MCQ test paper of Life Sciences subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration : Tree hours.
- The Life Sciences question paper shall be divided in three parts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- There will be negative marking @25% for each wrong answer.
- If a question in Life Sciences for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Life Sciences Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Life Sciences Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
CSIR NET Life Sciences 2017 Syllabus
The Life Sciences question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam will contain 145 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Life Sciences Part ‘A’ (20 Questions) shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Science with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc. Candidates will be required to answer 15 in this part.
- Life Sciences Part ‘B’ (50 Questions) shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer 35 in part
- Life Sciences Part ‘C’ (75 Questions) shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. Candidates will be required to answer 25 in part
- Questions in Parts “A” and “B” carry two marks each and Part “C” questions carry four marks each
Total No of Questions
Required to Answers
Marks for each MCQ
200 (Full Marks)
Old Question Papers
CSIR NET Life Science Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the CSIR NET Life Sciences previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Phd / JRF Entrance exam 2017 preparation. This Year on 2017 UGC NET Life Sciences written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CSIR NET Life Sciences Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
CSIR NET Life Science Model Question Papers
- CSIR NET Life Sciences Sample question paper has been provided by CSIR, this sample papers is very useful for all students of Life Sciences stream, to understand the actual Life Sciences exam pattern.
Sample Paper 1 (Part B, C) Old V
Sample Paper Part B New
CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Practice Test:
- CSIR NET Life Sciences Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CSIR NET Life Sciences question answers quiz.
- START ⇒ Life Sciences Online Mock Test
CSIR NET Life Science 2017 Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-National Eligibility Test (NET) UGC Junior Research Fellowship examination Life Sciences Test 2017 For Joining into JRF or LS 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CSIR NET Life Sciences Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CSIR NET Life Sciences 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CSIR NET Life Sciences books in online you can check below.
CSIR NET LS Books
CSIR NET LS Study Materials