CUMAT 2019 Exam : Calicut University Management Aptitude Test is mandatory test for the aspirants, who wish to take admission for MBA courses offered by the University.
CUMAT 2019 Exam
- Calicut University Management Aptitute Test will be conducted for the admission of students to the MBA programs of the Department of Commerce and Management Studies. The institute has four other centers of this department located in other parts of the state. Department of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Calicut is one of the premier institutes in the southern part of India. There are total 200 seats for the MBA program of the University.
CUMAT 2019 Exam Date
- Test is conducted by Calicut University itself.
CUMAT 2019 Application Form
- Applications can be submitted online for CUMAT Entrance examination 2019 from May through the website www.universityofcalicut.info.
- The entrance examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.167/- for SC/ST) shall be remitted to Calicut University Funds by SBT online/SBT E-Chalan/friends/Akshaya EChalan.
- The candidates save the online registration ID Number in all future communications.
- Those who have already applied for MBA admission as per the notification dated 08.04.2015 but could not produce a valid CMAT score need not apply again.
- For details of the courses/colleges, please log on to www.cuonline.ac.in.
CUMAT 2019 Eligibility
- The candidates willing to sit for the Calicut University Management Aptitute Test, 2019 should be a graduate under 10+2+3 pattern from the University of Calicut or any other recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST and OBC students are given relaxations as per the rules of the university.
- The candidates seeking admission in MBA evening program should have at least three years of work experience.
- Candidates waiting for their final year results may also apply. They need to submit their original mark sheet before the last date of registration (1st semester).
- Admission depends on the performance of the candidates in the entrance examination, personal interview and group discussion.
- The plus two/PDC marks of the candidates are also referred during the time of selection.
CUMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be total 120 objective question, Total time duration is 2 hours, and there is no negative marking.
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical/Abstract Reasoning
CUMAT 2019 Courses and Seats
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Department of Commerce and Management Studies (DCMS 40 seats)
- School of Management Studies,Thrissur (40 seats),
- School of Management Studies, Thiroor,Thrissur (40 seats),
- School of Management Studies, Palakkad (40 seats),
- School of Management Studies, Kuttippuram (40 seats),
- School of Management Studies, Calicut (40 seats ),
- School of Management Studies, Vatakara (40 seats).
- Part-time MBA (Evening programme – Self Financing – 4 semesters) 30 seats each at Calicut, Palakkad and Thrissur
CUMAT 2019 Syllabus
Selection is based on the score obtained in the entrance test (CUMAT) conducted by the University. Weightage awarded for Plus Two / Pre-degree marks and the scores obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- There is no specific syllabus for the test.
Old Question Papers
CUMAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the CUMAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 CUMAT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has CUMAT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
CUMAT Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for CUMAT Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This CUMAT sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CUMAT Entrance related exams.
- CUMAT Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of CUMAT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
CUMAT 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Calicut University Management Aptitude Test For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CU MBA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CUMAT 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CUMAT books in online you can check below.
CUMAT Website Contact Details
Department of Commerce & Management Studies,
University of Calicut,
Malappuram – 673 635
|Test Period||Calicut University Management Aptitude Test (CUMAT 2019) is generally held in Month of May|