After a long break we are going to update our Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers August 2018 [PDF]. This will be the single page for whole month current affairs of August news. Starting from August 1st to August 31st 2018 current affairs. This Current Affairs questions August 2018 very help for the students who are preparing for a competitive exam like banking (IBPS, SBI, RBI) exams also PSC, SSC, UPSC and others Sarkari Naukri Exam.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions Answers August 2018
We used to monitor all news updates like sports, awards, political, author, event, international, state wise, finance and banks e.t.c. and brings all the latest current affairs for you. What we have thought that we will be going to provide the latest Current Affairs quiz August 2018 on daily basis and this will make a tough job for us. But we are able to make Current Affairs Quiz August 2018 PDF for free. The student can participate in Current Affairs online mock test for their better exam preparation in India.
Current Affairs Quiz 2nd August 2018
1. Who is one of four winners of mathematics’ prestigious Fields medal, known as the Nobel prize for math?
- Akshay Venkatesh, a renowned Indian-Australian mathematician,
2. When is the amendment bill to give constitutional status to the OBC Commission passed?
- On: August 02, 2018, The Lok Sabha on Thursday passed an amendment bill to give constitutional status to the OBC Commission. The Constitution (123rd Amendment) bill, passed by the Lower House, grants National Commission on Backward Classes (NCBC) constitutional status, par with National Commission for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (NCSC and NCST).
3. Which company is the world’s First Publicly Traded Company Worth $1 Trillion?
- Apple Just Became the World’s First Publicly Traded Company Worth $1 Trillion. (SAN FRANCISCO) — Apple has become the world’s first publicly traded company to be valued at $1 trillion. … Apple shares rose 2.7 percent to an all-time high of $207.05 around midday.
4. What is the new Re-structuring of the Agricultural Scientists’ Recruitment Board (ASRB)?
- The ASRB will now be a 4 Member body instead of 3 Members. It will have a Chairperson and 3 Members.