Current Affairs Question Answers April 2012 Download PDF General Knowladge (GK)
1. Name the freedom fighter with picture of whom Rs.5 coin would be introduced by RBI.
Ans. Bhagat Singh
2. Name the news search engine introduced by Rediff.com
Ans. Relatime News Search
3. Tiger brand is associated with which company? Ans. Britannia
4. Name the cricketer who was honoured with lifetime membership of the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Ans. Sachin Tendulkar
5. Which country has been ranked as the world’s richest country in the list compiled by US magazine Forbes?
6. Which country did India beat to qualify for London Olympics men’s hockey 2012?
7. Name the service that is to be launched by Times Group to enable viewers to watch movies and TV shows online.
8. Name the football player who led India to the gold in the inaugural Asian Games in New Delhi who passed away recently.
Ans. Sailendra Nath Manna
9. Who won the Allan Border medal (Australia cricketer of the year) award 2012?
Ans. Michael Clarke
10. Which west Asian country approved for new constitution recently?
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers