This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on August 04 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Fourth August 2017 are drifted here as
a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download
this “Current Affairs Quiz : August 04 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : August 04 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free in PDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :August 04 2017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Which of the following portal recently launches by the Union Government?
- A. e-Rashtriya Kisan Agri Mandi
- B. Beat Marshall Monitoring App
- C. Pinakin
- D. IRCTC Rail Connect
2. In which state Aadi Perukku festival is celebrated?
- A. Kerala
- B. Tamil Nadu
- C. Telangana
- D. Chhattisgarh
3. Recently Union government signs a MoU to set up IRRI’s regional centre in which city?
- A. Bengaluru
- B. Surat
- C. Varanasi
- D. Bhagalpur
4. Recently Lok Sabha passes two key bills for implementation of GST in this state?
- A. Sikkim
- B. Goa
- C. Arunachal Pradesh
- D. Jammu & Kashmir
5. Which of the following bilateral agreement and initiatives recently approves by the Union Cabinet?
- A. India-Spain cooperation in renewable energy
- B. Ex-post facto
- C. Extend proxy voting to overseas NRIs
- D. All of the above
Answer: D – All of the above – Explanation – On August 2, 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved following bilateral agreements and initiatives:
- Cabinet apprised of MOU between India and Spain on India-Spain cooperation in renewable energy
- Union Cabinet has given its ex-post facto approval for a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed among India and various BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, China & South Africa) for establishment of the BRICS Agriculture Research Platform (BRICS-ARP).
- On August 2, 2017, the Union Cabinet cleared a proposal to extend proxy voting to overseas Non –Resident Indians (NRIs).
6. Recently scientists from this country have found a method to use curcumin?
- A. US
- B. Spain
- C. UK
- D. Australia
7. Recently United States issues ban on tourist travel to ________________.
- A. South Korea
- B. North Korea
- C. Syria
- D. Venezuela
8. Human ________________ edited to stop disease an International team of scientists have discovered.
- A. Lungs
- B. Kidney
- C. Embryos
- D. Pancreas
9. Recently a report was published by ________________ that Sun’s Core rotates four times faster than its surface.
- A. ISRO
- B. NSA
- C. ISA
- D. NASA
10. Recently Punjab state government appoints whom as Deputy Superintendent of Police?
- A. Harmanpreet Kaur
- B. Latika Kumari
- C. Sushma Verma
- D. Sneh Rana
11. Who has been appointed as Secretary General of FICCI?
- A. Didar Singh
- B. Sanjay Baru
- C. Rajiv Kumar
- D. Amit Mitra
12. Who has been elected as Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
- A. Emmanuel Macron
- B. Bjarni Benediktsson
- C. Peter O’Neill
- D. Isa Mustafa
13. Recently who has been sworn in as Iran’s President for a second time?
- A. Mamnoon Hussain
- B. Fuad Masum
- C. Ashraf Ghani
- D. Hassan Rouhani
14. Recently which social network acquires AI startup to make Messenger smarter?
- A. Facebook
- B. Instagram
- C. Twitter
- D. Whatsapp
15. this brand is planning to teams up with Facebook & Google for online advertisement push?
- A. Himalaya
- B. Dabur
- C. Patanjali
- D. Baidyanath
Answer: C – Patanjali – Explanation – Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev-led Herbal products manufacturer Patanjali Ayurved plans to team up with social media site Facebook and search engine Google in a push to increase its digital presence for better online marketing.
Video Current Affairs Quiz: August 04 2017
Do not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by