Current Affairs Quiz : August 05 2017 Question And Answers
This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on August 05 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Fifth August 2017 are drifted here as a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download this “Current Affairs Quiz : August 05 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : August 05 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free inPDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :August052017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Recently in which city second AGRI UDAAN program launched?
Answer: A – Delhi – Explanation – In an attempt to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in agriculture, Government launched “AGRI UDAAN”- Food and Agribusiness Accelerator 2.0 programme in New Delhi on August 4, 2017. The program will be run by ICAR-NAARM Technology Business Incubator (TBI), a-IDEA and Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad’s Center for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE).
2. Aadhaar made mandatory for registration of death from ______________.
Answer: B – October – Explanation – According to the home ministry the Aadhaar number has been made mandatory for the registration of death from 1st of October.
3. Recently which state government has decides compulsory retirement for non-performing teachers & officials above 50?
A. Uttar Pradesh
Answer: C – Bihar – Explanation – The Bihar Government on 3 August 2017 informed that it has decided to compulsory retirement to the nonperforming head masters, teachers and education department officials above the age of 50 years. The decision was taken after the review of the education department by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. The review meeting was attended by Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi, education minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, chief secretary Anjani Kumar Singh, development commissioner Shishir Kumar Sinha and principal secretary, department of education, RK Mahajan among others.
4. Recently in which city the first meeting of JICF for Development of North-Eastern Region held?
D. New Delhi
Answer: D – New Delhi – Explanation – The first meeting of the Japan-India Coordination Forum (JICF) for Development of North-Eastern Region was held in New Delhi on 4th of August 2017.
5. Recently which state government has launched two online portals MahaDBT and MahaVASTU?
C. Madhya Pradesh
Answer: a – Maharashtra – Explanation – Maharashtra Government has launched two online portals MahaDBT and MahaVASTU to ease the process of direct benefit transfer (DBT).
6. Recently which country launched a satellite to monitor climate change and vegetation?
Answer: A – Israel – Explanation – Two satellites have been launched by Israel that is one dedicated to monitoring the effects of climate change on vegetation were successfully launched into orbit.
7. Which Gulf country becomes first to offer permanent residency to non-citizens?
Answer: C – Qatar – Explanation – Qatar’s Cabinet approved a draft law making permanent residency available to some non-citizens of the country announced on 3rd of August 2017.
8. Recently at the age of _________________ Robert Hardy, Harry Potter actor was died.
Answer: B – 91 – Explanation – English actor, Robert Hardy, famous for his role as Cornelius Fudge in Harry Potter, passed away on August 3, 2017. He was 91.
9. Recently this football player has signs world record deal with PSG?
B. Cristiano Ronaldo
D. Lionel Messi
Answer: A – Neymar – Explanation – Neymar has become the most expensive player in football history after completing his blockbuster transfer to Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona for 222 million euros ($262 million)
10. Recently what amount loan agreement India has signs with AIIB for Gujarat Rural Roads Project?
A. US$ 229 million
B. US$ 329 million
C. US$ 129 million
D. US$ 310 million
Answer: B – US$ 329 million – Explanation – On August 4, 2017, Government of India/ Government of Gujarat signed US$ 329 million Loan and Project Agreements with Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for or Gujarat Rural Roads Project. The loan agreement was signed in New Delhi.
11. Recently in which state India’s first private missile sub systems production facility inaugurates?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
Answer: C – Telangana – Explanation – On August 3, 2017, India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility, a joint venture between the $2.5 billion Kalyani Group and Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defence Systems Ltd., was inaugurated near Hyderabad, Telangana.
12. Who is the World’s highest paid author by Forbes?
A. Dan Brown
B. Rick Riordan
C. JK Rowling
D. George R. R. Martin
Answer: C – JK Rowling – Explanation – JK Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter tops the ranking of the highest paid author by Forbes with earnings of £72m ($95) this year announced on 4th of May 2017.
13. Recently which actress selected for ‘Prem Nazir Award’?
B. Rashi Khanna
C. Amala Paul
D. Nazriya Nazim
Answer: A – Sharada – Explanation – Veteran actress and national award winner Sharada has been selected for this year’s
14. Who has been appointed as chairman of Transfers Dispute Committee?
B. Ushanath Banerjee
C. S.T. Tijoriwala
D. Salch Hooseini Doctor
Answer: B – Ushanath Banerjee – Explanation – The AIFF has appointed senior advocate Ushanath Banerjee as the chairman of a special committee. It will deal with the players’ transfer disputes’.
15. Who is the new Air Officer-in-Charge Administration of IAF?
A. Air Marshal Hemant Narayan Bhagwat
B. Air Marshal Pradeep Vasant Naik
C. Air Marshal Anil Kumar Browne
D. Air Marshal Arup Raha
Answer: A – Air Marshal Hemant Narayan Bhagwat – Explanation – Air Marshal Hemant Narayan Bhagwat has taken over as Air Officer-in-Charge Administration of Indian Air Force at Air Headquarters, New Delhi on August 1, 2017.
16. Who will be the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
A. P.K. Sarangi
C. Soumykanta Chottray
D. Prabhat Kumar
Answer: D – Prabhat Kumar – Explanation – Shri Prabhat Kumar, (IFS 1991), presently Ambassador of India to Colombia has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan announced on 3rd of August 2017.