Current Affairs GK January 2012 MCQ Question Answers Free Download PDF
Current Affairs January 2012
1. Youngest ever Microsoft Certified Professional who died recently at the age of 16 ?
Arfa Karim Randhawa
2. What is the total number of districts in Chhattisgarh as on 1st January 2012?
3. Where the Coastal Business Development Summit is is held?
4. Name the DGP replacing outgoing chief Sankar Baruah for Assam.
Jayanta Narayan Choudhury
5. Where National Kannada conference is is set to be held in the month of April?
6. Which country recently joined UNSC as non-permanent member?
7. Who are now allowed to invest in Indian stock market directly?
QFI’s – Qualified foreign investors
8. How much of share can a QFI company and QFI’s put together hold a stake in Indian companies?
5% and 10%
9. Which two countries have strengthened business ties to start trading electricity and petroleum products?
India and Pakistan