Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) July 2015 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF General Knowledge July 2015.
- NSSO survey: literacy rate in rural areas is 71% while it is 86% in urban areas.
- DoT (Department of Telecommunications) has decided to implement nationwide mobile number portability from July 3 by Ravi Shankar Prasad.
- Railway passengers who book their railway tickets online will get automatic refund if their train gets cancelled. Already waitlisted e-tickets gets cancelled and passengers get refunded automatically.
- India has launched an online registration system(eMigrate system) for foreign employers who wants to recruit Indian workers.
- Kerala government announced port development project worth Rs 850 crore by K Babu, Minister for Ports and Fisheries.
- Mumbai will get its 1st double-decker bridge on P D’Mello Road at CST that will have railway tracks and a motorway.
- Government has launched an online mobile app “m-asset” for better planning of Panchayat assets and the official Twitter handle of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar launched a software- ARPAN 3.0(Army Record Office Process Automation 3.0) to digitise records of over 12 lakh soldiers of the Indian Army.
Don not forget to check the following topics
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved Pradhan Mantri Krishi SinchayeeYojana to reduce the farm sector’s dependence on monsoon- Rs 50000 crore in 5 years.
- Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal launched the state Portal ePMS(Electronic Projects Management System)-developed and managed by the Cabinet Secretariat Informatics Division of National Informatics Centre (NIC),Rashtrapati Bhawan,New Delhi.
- Airbus(Guillaume Faury) partnered with Mahindra Group(S P Shukla) to establish a joint venture for manufacturing helicopters for the Indian Armed Forces.
- Union Cabinet approved Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) aiming at providing irrigation facilities to every village.
Download PDF Current Affairs July 2015