This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on July 23 2016. All the recent incidents which were held on Twenty-three July 2016 are drifted here as
a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download
this “Current Affairs Quiz : July 23 2016” Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : July 23 2016 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free in PDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz : July 23 2016. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1.Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and which countries Prime Minister jointly inaugurated Petrapole Integrated check Post?
- A. Bangladesh
- B. Sri Lanka
- C. Nepal
- D. Bhutan
Ans:- A -Bangladesh – Explanation – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina jointly inaugurated the Petrapole Integrated Check Post (ICP).
2. Recently New Delhi Municiple Corporation and which institute signed a MoU to develop 12 sewage treatment plants (STP)?
- A. Research Institute of Bengaluru
- B. National Environmental Engineering research Institute
- C. Environmental Engineering research Institute of Delhi
- D. Research Institute of Maharashtra
Ans:- B – National Environmental Engineering research Institute – Explanation – The New Delhi Municiple Council (NDMC) has signed a MoU with National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) to develop 12 sewage treatment plants (STP). NEERI will provide its expertise in this field and the treatment plants to help NDMC to irrigate its parks in a bid to develop green areas and revamp big and small parks.
3. Recently in which ranked India has placed in Sustainable Development Goal Index?
- A. 109th
- B. 114th
- C. 110th
- D. 120th
Ans:- C – 110th – Explanation – Sustainable Development Solutions (SDSN) of the United Nations and the Bertlsmann Stiftung on 20th July 2016 launched a new Sustainable Development Goal Index (SDG Index) to provide a report card for tracking SDG progress and ensuring accountability.
4. Recently in which place of German the shooting attack was happened?
- A. Berline
- B. Hamburg
- C. Cologne
- D. Munich
Ans:- D – Munich – Explanation – at least 10 people were killed and several injured a shooting rampage at a mall in the German city of Munich and police suspect that the gunman has killed himself.
5. Named the aircraft which was missing over the Bay of Bengal on its way from near Chennai to Port Blair?
- A. IAF AN 30
- B. IAF AN 35
- C. IAF AN 32
- D. IAF AN 38
Ans:- C – IAF AN 32 – Explanation – The aircraft IAF AN 32 of the Indian Air Force after it went missing with 29 personnel on board over the Bay of Bengal its way from near Chennai to Port Blair, raising concern over its fate.
6. Named the Indian woman who kidnapped in Kabul, recently she has been rescued?
- A. Judith D’Souza
- B. Angel Morkel
- C. Andrea D’Souza
- D. Akira Morkel
Ans:- A – Judith D’Souza – Explanation – 40 year old Judith D’Souza who works for Aga Khan Foundation as a senior technical adviser, was kidnapped outside her office in the heart of Kabul on June 9th.
7. Recently how much amount India had contributed to start UN fund for sex abuse victims?
- A. $ 140000
- B. $ 200000
- C. $ 150000
- D. $ 100000
Ans:- D – $ 100000 – Explanation – India has made the starting contribution to the trust fund set up the UN for victims of sex abuse by peacekeepers, a spokesperson for Secretary General Ban Ki-moon announced on 22/07/2016.
8. Recently Virat Kohli completed a double century against which cricket team in the test match?
- A. South Africa
- B. England
- C. West Indies
- D. Australia
Ans:- C – West Indies – Explanation – Virat Kohli completed a superb double century as India posted 404/4 at lunch on the second day of the first Test at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium here on 22/07/16. The Indian skipper was unbeaten on 200 at the break, with 24 boundaries studding his ball stay in the middle.
9. India which country approved 14 joint projects in Science & Technology?
- A. America
- B. England
- C. Russia
- D. Mexico
Ans:- D – Mexico – Explanation – India’s Depatment of Science and Technology (DST) and Mexico’s national Council of Science and Technology have approved 14 joint projects in four focus areas of cooperation-water, seismology, solar energy and biotechnology.
10. India has been commended to which country for its support in improving internal security?
- A. Ghana
- B. Mexico
- C. Paris
- D. England
Ans:- A – Ghana – Explanation – India has been commended for its support in improving Ghana’s security, with the West African nation saying this has been part of the two countries cooperation in international security.
Video Current Affairs Quiz: July 23 2016
Do not forget to check the following topics
Be the first to leave a review.