Current Affairs June 2012 MCQ Question Answers Download PDF GK General Knowladge
1. Who took over as Vice-Chief of Indian Air Force?
Air Marshal D.C. Kumaria
2. Who took charge of command of the Western Air Command (WAC)?
Air Marshal Arup Raha
3. Name the Indian American girl who won the 2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee crown.
4. Name the spacecraft which returned to earth to end historic trip.
5. Global rating agency Fitch downgraded which banks credit rating outlook to negative from
6. Which 2 countries signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement to promote economic
cooperation and joint investment to boost bilateral trade?
India and Bahrain
7. Name the Taiwanese bank which is set to open its 2nd branch in India at Sriperumbudur, Tamil
Chinatrust Commercial Bank
8. To save which ailing company, proposal is being made by 2 oil sector PSU’s IOC and MRPL to
take charge of running it?
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. (HPL)
9. Name the Sikh leader from BJP, who won his 2nd term as MLA from Dasuya in Punjab assembly
elections and died recently.
Amarjit Singh Sahi
10. Which country celebrated Queen’s 60 year reign recently?
11. Irish voters recently backed which pact by large majority by exhibiting final memorandum
European Union fiscal pact
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers