Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) June 2013 Current Affairs June 2013 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs June 2013.
1. Which Hollywood actor became the new face of the men’s perfume, Dior Homme on 12 June 2013?
a) Robert Pattinson
b) Henry Cavill
c) Paul Walker
d) Will Smith
Answer: (a) Robert Pattinson
Which Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) got in-principal approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for establishing as well as operating White Label ATMs (WLAs) in the last week of June 2013?
a) USB Financial Corporation Ltd.
b) Mahindra& Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
c) Escorts Finance Ltd.
d) Muthoot Finance
Answer: (d) Muthoot Finance
- • The 29-year-year-old Indian origin journalist became the Editor of UK national paper, The Independent, on 17 June 2013– Amol Rajan
- • The former head of the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), was appointed as the Chairman of AirAsia India on 18 June 2013– Subramanian Ramadorai
- • The Chinese supercomputer which is declared is the fastest computer of the world– Tianhe-2
India topped in the medal tally in the Junior Asian Wrestling Championship by winning 17 medals in the tournament on 16 June 2013. Where was the tournament held?
- Ans. Phuket, Thailand
Which day was recently celebrated as World Music Day also called Fête de la Musique to promote peace and spread goodwill through music?
- Ans. June 21
Who won Gerry Weber Open Halle ATP Tennis tournament recently?
- Ans. Roger Federer
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers