Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) November 2013 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs November 2013
• A health worker from Bihar on 6 November 2013 won the global UN Award for her commitment and dedication to eradicate Polio in India–Martha Doodray
• The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 8 November 2013 has allowed third party payment for – the export and import transactions
• A doctor of Indian origin was selected for the prestigious Outstanding American by Choice award for his contribution to US health sector – Rahul Jindal
1. Who equaled the world record of eight golds at the 2013 World Athletics Championships?
Answer: Usain Bolt
2. The Chinese Navy hospital ship which paid a week-long goodwill visit to Bangladesh recently?
Answer: Peace Ark
3. Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of the NationalSchool of Drama Society?
Answer: Ratan Thiyam
4. In which state did the Saharsha-Patna Rajyarani Express run over pilgrims killing 37 people?
5. Where in India was the statue of Nobel Laureate Dr. Norman Borlaug unveiled recently?
Answer: New Delhi
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by