This page is all about Current Affairs Quiz on September 06 2017. All the recent incidents which were held on Sixth September 2017 are drifted here as
a multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQ. Candidate can download
this “Current Affairs Quiz : September 06 2017″ Question Answers in PDF file.
Current Affairs Quiz : September 06 2017 Question And Answers
Hello Aspirants. you can download this current affairs for Free in PDF format. Just register here and download this Current Affairs Quiz :September 06 2017. This PDF covers all the important topics which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
1. Recently which state has decided to give free education to all girls till graduation?
- A. Karnataka
- B. Gujarat
- C. Tamil Nadu
- D. Andhra Pradesh
Answer: A – Karnataka – Explanation – The Karnataka government has decided to make education free for all girls from Class 1 to graduation level in all public and aided private schools and colleges from the next academic year announced on 2nd Sept 2017.
2. Recently in which place ‘Ye India ka time hai’ event organized?
- A. NIT Silchar
- B. NIT Jaipur
- C. NIT Mangalore
- D. NIT Bhopal
Answer: B – NIT Jaipur – Explanation – ‘Ye India ka time hai’ event was organized at National Institute of Technology, Raipur Chhattisgarh on 3rd of Sept.
3. Recently who lays the foundation stone for Link-4 of SAUNI scheme?
- A. Narendra Modi
- B. Raj Nath singh
- C. Ram Nath Kovind
- D. Sushma Swaraj
Answer: C – Ram Nath Kovind – Explanation – On 4th September 2017, Mr. Ram Nath Kovind, President of India laid the foundation for Link-4 pipeline canal of SAUNI Scheme at Jasdan in Rajkot district of Gujarat.
4. Recently which ministry forms task force for speedy implementation Namami Ganga?
- A. Ministry of Urban Development
- B. Ministry of Law and Justice
- C. Ministry of Rural Development
- D. Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Answer: D – Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation – Explanation – The Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation constituted a task force for speedy implementation of various ongoing Namami Gange program.
5. Recently which ministry has launches two new contraceptive?
- A. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- B. Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare
- C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
- D. Ministry of Science and Technology
Answer: B – Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare – Explanation – On 5th September 2017, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched two new contraceptives, an injectible MPA (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate) under the ‘Antara’ programme and contraceptive pill ‘Chhaya’ in New Delhi.
6. Recently joint exercise between India and Nepal army begins in which place?
- A. Saljhandi
- B. Pokhara
- C. Hetauda
- D. Dhangadhi
Answer: A – Saljhandi – Explanation – Exercise Surya Kiran Nepal India Joint Military Exercise Surya Kiran has launched and it is to be held from September 3 to 16. This is the 12th edition of the exercise.
7. Recently which country signs UN development assistance plan?
- A. Sri Lanka
- B. Nepal
- C. Brazil
- D. South Africa
Answer: B – Nepal – Explanation – Nepal has signed UN assistance package for a USD 635 million for 2018-2022. The UNDAF lays out the development strategy for the UN Country Team for the next five years.
8. Recently at the age of ________________ US poet John Ashbery was died.
- A. 98
- B. 95
- C. 90
- D. 88
Answer: C – 90 – Explanation – Pulitzer-prize winning poet John Ashbery, a post-modern American trailblazer, has died at age 90 in Hudson, New York.
9. Which day is observed as International Day of Charity?
- A. 4 September
- B. 6 September
- C. 7 September
- D. 5 September
Answer: D – 5 September – Explanation – On 5th September every year International Day of Charity is observed world-wide. It was declared in the United Nations General Assembly in 2012.
10. Recently who has wins gold at the Under-12 Chess Cadet Championships in Brazil?
- A. Divya Deshmukh
- B. Schafranski Yasmin
- C. Fernandez Bolano Milena Anahi
- D. Sloan Perry
Answer: A – Divya Deshmukh – Explanation – Divya-DeshmukhNagpur-based Divya Deshmukh clinched the gold medal in the the girls’ U-12 category at the World Cadets Chess Championship at Pocos de Caldas, Brazil.
11. Who has becomes the first Indian to sign up for Australia’s National Basketball League?
- A. Vishesh Bhriguvanshi
- B. Amritpal Singh
- C. Yadwinder Singh
- D. Jagdeep Singh
Answer: B – Amritpal Singh – Explanation – The captain of the Indian basketball team, Amritpal Singh created history by becoming the first Indian-born player to play professional basketball in the National Basketball League (NBL).
12. Who has wins gold at Commonwealth Youth weightlifting Championship?
- A. Punam Yadav
- B. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
- C. Sagolsem Thasana Chanu
- D. Konsam Ormila Devi
Answer: C – Konsam Ormila Devi – Explanation – India’s Konsam Ormila Devi bagged a gold medal in 44kg weight category on the opening day of the Commonwealth Youth (boys & girls) weightlifting championships.
13. Recently which country bans raising funds through crypto currencies?
- A. China
- B. US
- C. Spain
- D. Australia
Answer: A – China – Explanation – China has banned individuals and organisations from raising funds through initial coin offerings (ICO), or launches of digital currencies announced on 4th of Sept 2017.
14. The first project of BRICS development bank starts operation from _______________.
- A. 1 September 2017
- B. 2 September 2017
- C. 3 September 2017
- D. 4 September 2017
Answer: B – 2 September 2017 – Explanation – On September 2,2017, the first project funded by The New Development Bank, set up by India and other members of the BRICS grouping of emerging economies, has started operation in Shanghai. The $76 million loan with a maturity length of 17 years was granted to Shanghai Lingang Distributed Solar Power Project, under an agreement signed in December 2016.
15. Which of the following becomes second bank to get in-principle nod to operate as wholly-owned unit?
- A. Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- B. Royal Bank of Scotland
- C. DBS Bank
- D. HSBC India
Answer: C – DBS Bank – Explanation – On September 4, 2017 Singapore based bank DBS has got final approval to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary (WOS) in India. Diesel DBS was the first foreign lender to apply for the new operating WOS model two years ago and its approval was delayed due to lack of precedent. The application has been pending with the finance ministry. Now as the problems got sorted out DBS is the second bank after State Bank of Mauritius to receive the nod for its operation in India .
Video Current Affairs Quiz: September 06 2017
Do not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by