Current Affairs September 2012 MCQ Question Answers Download PDF for BPS PSC UPSC any govt job, engineering and medical entrance exam, MBA, MCA Entrance Current Affairs September 2012 GK
How many medals India won in the recently concluded London Olympics 2012?
Answer: C) 6
Which PSU has recently been awarded with “Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar” in 2012 in the “Community Sports Identification and Nurturing of Budding Young Talent” category?
Answer: C) SAIL
Who has won the Gold Medal in the Men’s 100m and 200m sprints in the London Olympics 2012?
A) Michael Frater
B) Usain Bolt
C) Yohan Blake
D) Nesta Carter
Scientists at NASA on 27 September 2012 announced that the Mars Curiosity Rover has discovered stream bed gravel, which hints towards the presence of waist-deep water on the surface of Mars in the past. What is this Mars Curiosity Rover?
(b) Team of Astronauts
(c) Robotic explorer
Answer: (c) Robotic explorer
The Indian Institute of Toxicology Research reported that the water in and around the deserted Union Carbide plant is contaminated and not fit for consumption. Where is this Union Carbide Plant Located?
Answer: (a) Bhopal
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers