Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers July 2018 [PDF]. We provide day to day Current Affairs s question answers in multiple choice question answers i.e. MCQs form. This Current Affairs questions July 2018 very help for the students who are preparing for a competitive exam like banking (IBPS, SBI, RBI) exams also PSC, SSC, UPSC and others Sarkari Naukri Exam.
Current Affairs Quiz July 2018 on Daily Basis
What we have thought that we will be going to provide the latest Current Affairs quiz July 2018 on daily basis and this will make a tough job for us. But we are able to make Current Affairs Quiz July 2018 for free. The student can participate in Current Affairs online mock test for their better exam preparation in India.
Current Affairs Question Answers 20th to 31st August 2018
Who is the current Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Imran Ahmad Khan Niazi PP, HI is a Pakistani politician and former cricketer who is member-elect of the National Assembly and current chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
Current Affairs Question Answers 19th 2018
1. Who is Denis Ten?
- Denis Ten, the first figure skater from Kazakhstan to win world championship and Olympic figure skating medals, died in Almaty today (19th July 2018). He was 25 years old.
2. In which foreign country Hindu population is rising?
- Bangladesh: As per statistics of the Bangladesh Bureau, in 2011 there were 8.4 per cent Hindus in the country, which has risen to 10.7 per cent in 2017
Current Affairs Question Answers 18th 2018
1. What is Chandrayaan-2?
- It is India’s second lunar exploration mission after Chandrayaan-1. Developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), the mission is planned to be launched to the Moon by a Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV Mk II). It includes a lunar orbiter, lander and rover, all developed by India. Chandrayaan-2 is scheduled to be launched no earlier than October 2018.
2. In which International event (Exercise) Indian Air Force is participating for the first time, from 24 Jul 18 to 18 Aug 18 in Australia?
- Pitch Black 2018 (PB-18)
3. What is ‘Rani Ki Vav’?
- The new Rs 100 banknote has a motif of ‘Rani Ki Vav’ on the reverse, which depicts the country’s cultural heritage.
- ‘Rani Ki Vav’ is a stepwell situated on the banks of the Saraswati river and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. In October 2016, Rani Ki Vav had bagged the title of ‘cleanest iconic place’ in India at the Indian Sanitation Conference. The cultural site is situated in Patan, Gujarat and was initially built as a memorial to a king in the 11th century AD.
- ‘Rani Ki Vav’ was built at the height of craftsmen ability in stepwell construction and the Maru-Gurjara architectural style which reflected the mastery of the complex technique and great beauty of detail and proportions.
2. What Panama paper leaks?
- The Panama Papers are an unprecedented leak of 11.5m files from the database of the world’s fourth biggest offshore law firm, Mossack Fonseca. The records were obtained from an anonymous source by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ).
Current Affairs Question Answers 17th 2018
1. Who won the FIFA 2018 Golden Ball Award?
- Luka Modric, Croatia:
2 Who won the FIFA 2018 Young Player Award?
- Kylian Mbappe, France:
3. Who won the FIFA 2018 Golden Boot Award?
- Harry Kane, England
4. Who won the FIFA 2018 Golden Glove Award?
- Thibaut Courtois, Belgium
5. On July 17th 2018 what are the Amendments Proposed to Central Motor Vehicles Rules?
- Fastags and Vehicle Tracking System to be Made Mandatory for All National Permit Commercial Vehicles
- Driving License and Other Certificates to be allowed in Digital form
- No Fitness Certificate Required for Registering New Vehicles
Detailed notification in this regard is available on Ministry of Road Transport and Highways’ website www.morth.nic.in.
Current Affairs Question Answers 16th 2018
1. What is AYUSH?
- The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH, is a governmental body in India purposed with developing, education and research in ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine).
2. What is BrahMos?
- The BrahMos (designated PJ-10) is a medium-range ramjet supersonic cruise missile that can be launched from submarine, ships, aircraft, or land. It is the fastest supersonic cruise missile in the world. BrahMos is a joint venture between DRDO of India and NPOM of Russia.
- On July 16th 2018: The BrahMos test-firing conducted from a Mobile Autonomous Launcher was part of service life extension programme for Indian Army under extreme weather condition.
3 Which team won 2018 FIFA World Cup (21st FIFA World Cup).
- It took place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018.
- This was the first World Cup to be held in Eastern Europe
- The finals involved 32 teams, of which 31 came through qualifying competitions, while the host nation qualified automatically.
- With France and Croatia competing for the World Cup final. France won the match 4–2 to claim their second World Cup title, at the Luzhniki Stadiumin Moscow
4. Who was the top scorer in this 21st FIFA World Cup?
- Harry Edward Kane is an English professional footballer. With a total of 6 goals scored in this 2018 world cup.
5. Which countries made their first appearances at a FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Iceland and Panama
Current Affairs Question Answers July 14th and 15th 2018
1. Which country has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO)?
- India has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO) for a period of two years, from July, 2018 to June, 2020.
2. Which cricketer (bowler) equals the South African record for most Test wickets?
- Dale Steyn is now the highest wicket-taker in Tests for South Africa along with Shaun Pollock.
3. Recently which country was celebrated Bastille Day?
- Bastille Day is the common name given in English-speaking countries to the national day of France, which is celebrated on 14 July each year. In French, it is formally called la Fête nationale and commonly and legally le 14 Juillet.
4. What is “Kabir Jayanti”?
- Saint Kabir Jayanti is celebrated in honor of Sant Kabir Das, a mystical saint and poet predominant in North India. It is celebrated on the ‘Purnima’ (full moon day) during the month of ‘Jyesta’ (May-June) in the traditional Hindu calendar.
5. After West Bengal and Maharashtra, which state gets its first Lok Adalat transgender judge?
- Assam, Guwahati Lok Adalat gets Assam’s first transgender judge Swati Bidhan Baruah.
Current Affairs Question Answers July 13th 2018
1. Who is Asia’s richest man, leaves Alibaba founder Jack Ma behind?
- Mukesh Ambani, He overtook Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma to become Asia’s richest person as he positions Reliance Industries Ltd. to disrupt the e-commerce space in India.
2 Who is the first Indian to win a gold medal at Athletics Junior World Championships?
- Hima Das scripted history by becoming the first Indian to win a gold medal at the IAAF World Under-20 Athletics Championships (400m).
3. During the absence, on leave, of Acharya Devvrat, Governor of Himachal Pradesh. Who was appointed as a Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
- Shri Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana.
4. When Century’s Longest Total Lunar Eclipse will occur?
- Century’s Longest Total Lunar Eclipse on July 27-28 with a totality duration of 1 hour 43 minutes.; Mars and Sun Will Lie Opposite to Each Other Entire Eclipse can be seen from all Parts of India. The duration makes it the longest total lunar eclipse of this century (2001 AD to 2100 AD).
5. Who won the National Award for Women Scientist for ‘Ocean Sciences and Technology?
- The Ministry of Earth Sciences has conferred the first National Award for Women Scientist for ‘Ocean Sciences and Technology’ and ‘Atmospheric Sciences Technology’ to Prof Kusala Rajendran of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
Current Affairs Question Answers July 12th 2018
1. Who is the newly appointed “Director-General” of ICWA?
- Answer: Dr T.C.A. Raghavan (IFS: 1982) appointed as the Director General, ex officio Member-Secretary of the Council. Dr. T.C.A. Raghavan has served as India’s High Commissioner to Islamabad and Singapore and has served in our missions at London, Thimphu and Kuwait.
2. What is Dharohar Bhawan?
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, inaugurated Dharohar Bhawan – the new Headquarters building of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), – at Tilak Marg in New Delhi (12th July 2018).
3. Which day celebrated as a CPWD Annual Day?
- The 164th Central Public Works Department Day celebrations were held in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi today. The Public Works Department was formally established in the year 1854 in the sixth year of Lord Dalhousie’s tenure as Governor-General.
4. What is the new rules of Demand Draft (D.D.) from September 15 2018
- The Reserve Bank has directed banks to incorporate the name of the purchaser in demand draft in a bid to address concerns of money laundering.
5. Recently who won the Global Indian Icon award?
- Sunil Chhetri, Indian football team Captain was presented with the prestigious Global Indian Icon.
Current Affairs MCQ July 11th 2018
1. Union Minister of State for HRD, Dr Satya Pal Singh attended the 6th meeting of BRICS Education Ministers at Cape Town, South Africa. What was the key theme of India?
- Answer: Digitization in Education
2. Which country is the largest mobile manufacturing country in the world?
- Answer: India is currently the largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world right now, second only to China. Samsung Electronics‘ new mobile phone manufacturing facility – The World’s Largest Mobile Factory – in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
3. Where is the New Headquarters building of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)?
- Answers: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will inaugurate the new Headquarters building of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), at Tilak Marg in New Delhi on July 12, 2018.
4. What is IIIDEM?
- Answers: India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM). Recently, on a special request from Election Commission of Bhutan, India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM) is organizing a 5 -day Capacity Development programme for Media Officials from Bhutan from July 9-13, 2018 at New Delhi.
5. Major ports of India register 3.91% growth During April to June this year over the same period last year, which port was registered by highest growth?
- Answers: The highest growth was registered by Kamarajar Port (11.93%), followed by Kolkata including Haldia (10.21%), Paradip (9%), Cochin 7.85%) and Visakhapatnam (7.24%)
6. What is Internet telephony service?
- An Internet telephony service provider (ITSP) offers digital telecommunications services based on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) that are provisioned via the Internet.
BSNL first internet telephony service in the country that will allow users to dial any telephone number in India through its mobile App (“Wings”). NO SIM CARD IS REQUIRED.