CUSBET 2019 – Central University of South Bihar Entrance Test 2019 Admission Application Form Notification. The Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is one among the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (section 25 of 2009). The University is currently located in two campuses: Patna Campus (Birla Institute of Technology, PO: B. V. College, Patna – 800 014); and, Gaya Campus (House No.- 16/13, Ward No. – 9A, New Area Bisar, Gaya – 823001).
- In the Academic Year 2019-20, to get admission in Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) candidates have to appear in CUSBET 2019. The courses offered through the Central University of South Bihar Entrance Test 2019 are as follows.
- Four-year Integrated Undergraduate Programmes, namely, BA.BEd, BSc.BEd.
- Five-year Integrated undergraduate BA.LLB (Hons), BSc.LLB (Hons),
- Sixteen PG Programmes, namely, MSc in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Statistics, MA in Communication & Media Studies, Development Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, Political Science & International Relations, Psychology and Sociology, MTech in Computer Science, and B.Voc in Arts & Crafts (new) shall be offered. The University is also going to take admission in 7 programmes in Integrated MPhil-PhD Programme.
- This is online test held for admission of students in Central University of South Bihar for courses mentioned above. This test shall be held at several centers across India.
CUSBET Entrance 2019 Date
- Tentative schedule for Written Test /Group Discussion / Personal Interview / Admission is from 15 to 20 June, 2017. Specific dates will be available in Prospectus
The following courses offered by Central University of South Bihar at Patna and Gaya campuses.
CUSBET Application Form Online / Offline 2019
- The submission of Online & Offline application form through website can be made from March.
- The CUSBET Information Brochure / Prospectus will be available ONLINE on the website.
- Admission to the programmes in this University shall be subject to applicant fulfilling the eligibility conditions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that s/he fulfils the eligibility criteria for a particular programme as mentioned in CUSB Prospectus.
- Visit Central University of South Bihar website www.cub.ac.in and follow the instructions to fill online / offline application form.
- (a) Online applicant must take a printout of the online application form(s) and keep the same in safe custody. They need not send the hard copy to the University.
- (b) Offline applicant need to send / submit the duly filled in application to Controller of Examinations, Central University of South Bihar, BIT Campus, PO – B. V. College, Patna – 800014 alongwith the University’s copy of Bank Challan / NEFT receipt (in original) so as to reach on or before the last date. University will not be responsible for postal delays.
- One can eligible to submit only one application with 2 choices, subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
CUSBET Exam Pattern 2019
Students shall be admitted in programmes following the Admission Policy of the University. Kindly follow the Prospectus and visit website for regular updates. All eligible candidates must report for the admission test to the respective test centre(s) on their own.
- Objective (Online) Test for 2 hrs with 100 Question (each question carries 1 mark ) for UG, PG (except for MA in Hindi) and Integrated MPhil-PhD Programme.
No of MCQs & Marks
|Part –A||Language Skill||5|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||10|
|Part -B||Subject Knowledge||65|
(for MA Hindi, written test and interview will be conducted at Patna campus)
- (ii) Written test / Interview: For PG & MPhil – PhD,
a. Descriptive Test: comprising subject related theoretical/descriptive Questions / statement of purpose = 30 Marks
b. PG Interview = 20 Marks. UG Programme : Interview = 50 Marks
CUSBET Syllabus 2019
- For all Integrated UG programmes, subject related questions will be of 10+2 level. For postgraduate programmes, it will be based on undergraduate syllabus. For Integrated MPhil-PhD programme, it shall be of Postgraduate syllabus (see eligibility criteria in each of the programme, in the prospectus).
Old Question Paper
CUSBET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- We have tired to find CUSBET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers but there is no old question papers. Good news is that we got some Model Question Papers of CUSBET (Central University of South Bihar Entrance Test) 2019 . Check below and download the CUSBET sample question papers for free in PDF.
CUSBET Hall Ticket 2019
- Hall Ticket will be available on the website as per the schedule of examination. Applicant shall have to download the Hall Ticket from website by entering application number & date of birth. Applicant will be intimated about the same by Email/SMS alerts only. No information will be send by post.
- Visit www.cub.ac.in and enter your application number & date of birth , in the format DD/MM/YYYY, in the appropriate box and click “submit” button to take the printout of your Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket can be downloaded from mid of May onwards.
CUSBET Result 2019
- The results will be available on the website www.cub.ac.in from 4th June, 2015. The score card can be downloaded
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Help desk number: Patna Campus: 0612-2226538, Gaya Campus: 0631-2222124
- Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by