DCE CEE 2018 is an entrance examination for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. & B. Arch courses in Delhi College of engineering and Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology.
DCE CEE 2018
- The University of Delhi conducts a Combined Entrance Examination (CEE 2018) for admission to first Semester of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degree courses. The CEE 2018 is held for Delhi region candidate s only. The candidates who has passed / passing the qualifying examination from School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi can appear for CEE 2018.
- The candidates who stand out in merit list of CEE 2018 will be eligible to take admission into B.E. degree courses of Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) New Delhi and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) New Delhi.
DCE CEE Exam Date 2018:
- The University of Delhi conducts Combined Entrance Examination (CEE 2018) for admission to first Semester of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and Bachelor of Technology courses.
- Online Registration starts from: June
DCE CEE 2018 On Line Registration Procedure
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) and Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-D) will hold online counseling for admission to 1st year B.E./B.Tech. and counseling for B.Arch. Programme will be held ONLY at IGDTUW in offline mode.
- Admission in DTU, IGDTUW and NSIT will be strictly based on All India Rank in JEE (Main) –2015 on the basis of Paper-I
For admission to B. Tech. / B. E. Courses
- 1. Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- 2. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)
- 3. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
- 4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
For admission to B. Arch Courses
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
DCE CEE 2018 Admission Process:
- Admission to these Institutions/Universities will be based on All India Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE(Main)-2015 Examination (Paper – 1) and also the candidate must have declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE.
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to all engineering/architecture programmes at DTU, IGDTUW, NSIT and IIIT-D are required to visit website www.jacdelhi.nic.in to pay initial registration-cum-counselling fee and to complete the online registration process
DCE CEE Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the DCE CEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) and engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 DCE CEE written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
DCE CEE Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for DCE CEE Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DCE CEE related exams.
DCE CEE Online Practice Test:
- DCE CEE MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of DCE CEE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
DCE CEE 2018 Eligibility
For Delhi Region Candidates
- A candidate passing any one of the following examination from recognized School/College/Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of Bachelor of Engineering Courses provided he/she passed in each subject separately.
For Outside Delhi Region Candidates
- A candidate passing anyone of the following examinations from the recognized School/College/Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the First Semester of Bachelor of Engineering Course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately. A candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study either at the 10th Class level or 12th Class level (core or elective).
Relaxation in Marks for Reserved Categories
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be allowed 10 percent concession of marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Children/War Widows of Defence Personnel Killed/Disabled in Action (CW) : The children and/or widows of personnel of Armed/Para-Military forces killed/disabled in action during hostilities who apply for seats reserved for them shall be allowed relaxation of 5 percent marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) : Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category shall be allowed 5 percent concession of marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
DCE CEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- DCE CEE 2018 Entrance exam has 60 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics each.
- There are four options for each question with one correct answer.
- A right answer gets the candidate 4 marks and 1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
DCE CEE 2018 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architechture (B.Arch)
DCE CEE 2018 Syllabus
- General physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- General Topics
- Gaseous and Liquid States
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Extractive metallurgy
- Ores and minerals
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Practical organic chemistry
- Two dimensions geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Three dimensions geometry
- Integral Calculus
DCE CEE 2018 Contact Details
|Address||Faculty of Technology (University of Delhi) Room No. HCFF – 13,|
First Floor (Health Centre) Delhi College of Engineering (New Campus) Bawana Road,
Delhi – 110042
|Test Period||Delhi College of Engineering Test (CEE 2018) is generally held in Month of May|