DCET 2018 : Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2018 Government of Karnataka Karnataka Examinations Authority kea.kar.nic.in conducted DCET Exam for the admission into 2nd Year Engineering Courses Under Lateral Entry Scheme.
- 1 Karnataka DCET 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 DCET 2018 Answer Keys
- 4 DCET 2018 Result
Karnataka DCET 2018
- The Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test‐2018 (Diploma CET‐2018) is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the Second year or Third semester full time B.E courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un‐Aided professional educational institutions in the state of Karnataka for the academic year 2018‐19.
DCET 2018 Exam Date
- Every Diploma CET conducted n the month of July, Last year it was held on 05.07.2015. All candidates are advised to see the website of KEA http://kea.kar.nic.in at least twice every day for updates.
DCET 2018 Application Form Online
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Online Application form submission starts from 1st week of June every year.
- The Diploma CET 2018 Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Step one : Visit website of KEA http://kea.kar.nic.in. Click on Diploma CET 2018, Fill up the form, after successfully submission you will received a Application ID and Password to your email ID which have used during the registration.
- Step Two : Upload your recent passport size image.
- Step Three : Print challan and make payment for application fees.
- Step Four : Print out your application form on A4 size page.
DCET 2018 Admission:
- The candidates must appear for Diploma Common Entrance Test‐2018 for admission to B.E courses as per the schedule conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
- The candidates seeking admission only B.Arch course need NOT have to appear for Diploma Common Entrance Test‐2018 conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. But, they need to have valid NATA score and apply online to become eligible for admission to First year/First Semester B. Arch course. Apply NATA 2018.
DCET 2018 Qualification
- For B.E Courses (Day Engineering College): A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year (Fifth and sixth semester) diploma Examination (Q.E) is eligible for admission to B.E courses, and 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates.
- For B.E Courses (Evening Engineering College): A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year (Fifth and sixth semester) diploma Examination (Q.E) is eligible for admission to B.E. courses, and 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates.
DCET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The test will be conducted in two languages ie English and Kannada Language.
- Maximum Marks of DECT would be : 180.
- The total Test Duration: 3 Hours.
- The question will be objective type question (multiple Choice Question) and Total Number of Questions: 180 (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking in respect of wrong answers but marks will
not be awarded in respect of more than one answer indicated against a
question by a candidate on the omr answer sheet.
- The Question Booklet will have THREE Parts, PART A question will comes form Applied Mathematics total marks 40. (Common to all branches)
- PART B question will comes form Applied Science total marks 40. (Common to all branches).
- PART C question will comes form own subject/stream total marks 100.
Old Question Papers
Diploma CET Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Jbigdeal provides DECT Question papers with solution, You can find last 10 years Karnataka DECT question papers with answer keys, but at this time question papers of 2012, 2013,2014, 2015 and 2018 will be available here soon, but for the time being you can check the following model papers.
DECT 2018 Model Question Papers Answers
- Many of our user and candidates of Karnataka DECT has been submitted few sample papers on Karnataka DECT exam, so we have decided to put these files here, please note as we are not we are not an expert of Karnataka DECT exam so we can’t give you grantee of any authenticity on these sample question papers. You can also check all Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 India.
Diplima CET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2018 For Admission to Engineering Courses courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Karnataka Diploma CET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Karnataka DCET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Karnataka Diploma cet books in online you can check below.
DCET 2018 Books
Karnataka Diploma CET Study Materials
DCET 2018 Answer Keys
- The DCET 2018 Answer Keys will be published within three days after the completion of the entrance test on the KEA website.
- The candidates / parents / lecturers, can file their objections, if any, within three days from the date of announcement of the key answers in respect of any of the published answer key, along with the supporting documents & justification.
- Objections filed by the candidates without justification shall not be considered. Objections received after the last date fixed shall not be considered. Objections received by the KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final in this regard.
DCET 2018 Result
- The merit list o f the candidates for admission t o B.E/ B.Arch courses will be prepared separately for Day and Evening Engineering Colleges.
- The merit list will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the Diploma Common Entrance Test‐2018 and marks obtained in the final year (Fifth and Sixth Semester) of the qualifying examination on equal weightage