Delhi CET 2020 – Polytechnic Entrance : Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Department of Training and Technical Education conducted Delhi CET exam for admission To Full-Time Diploma Programmes in Polytechnic.
The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, in its endeavour to provide technical manpower suited to varied needs of industry, imparts technical education and technological skills through various courses of study of different levels. Full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Occupational and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, Privately Managed Polytechnics and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
Delhi CET 2020:
- The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2020-21 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2020).
- Controller of CET 2020, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET-2020) and shall announce the centers where the tests shall be held.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS“]
Delhi CET Exam Date 2020:
- Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by Guru Nanak dev Polytechnic , generally held in Month of June. Last year Delhi CET held on 7th June.
- TEST- 1: Class 10th based (For Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses)
- TEST- 2: Class 12th based (All streams except Vocational Stream)
- TEST- 3: Class 12th based (All streams except Vocational Stream)
- TEST- 4: Class 12th based (Science Stream) – For candidates applying for Diploma in Pharmacy Course
- TEST- 5: (For Lateral Entry)
Delhi CET Application Form 2020:
- Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the application form for CET-2020.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from March.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Separate application forms are to be filled for each Test.
Delhi CET Diploma Courses:
- The various diploma courses in Engineering offered through Delhi CET in the Polytechnics, Course
duration and the area of employment as envisaged for placements as Technicians and Technical
Supervisors as well as possible areas for continuing education are given below.
- Courses of 3Years Duration ( for Both AP & TS
- Courses of 3½ Years Duration with 1 year industrial training ( for Both AP & TS)
- Courses of 3Years Duration (Only for Telangana State)
- Courses of 3½ Years Duration with 1 year industrial training (Only for Telangana State)
- Courses of 3Years Duration (Only for Andhra Pradesh)
- Courses of 3½ Years Duration with 1 year industrial training (Only for Andhra Pradesh)
Delhi CET Eligibility 2020:
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for Delhi CET-2020.
Delhi CET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The test paper will contain 150 objective-type questions in all. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked (1), (2), (3) and (4). Of these, only one correct or more appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet with black ball pen only.
- In Pharmacy, there will be total 210 questions, out of which the students have to attempt 150 questions by taking 60 questions either from Mathematics or from Biology.
- Each question shall carry four (04) marks. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. One (01) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Tests will be of two hours and thirty minutes duration and will carry 600 marks.
- Language / medium of question paper – English and Hindi.
- The tests will be held in Delhi only.
Delhi CET TEST- 1:
- Mathematics-(50 Questions), Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry (30 Questions), Biology (15 Questions) & English (15 Questions) as per CBSE syllabus for class IX Exam held in 2015 and CBSE syllabus for class X exam held in 2015.
- Total No. of Questions : 150
Delhi CET TEST- 2:
- Comprehension of English including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level, Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Analytical Ability (45 Questions)
- Total No. of Questions : 150
Delhi CET TEST- 3:
- Comprehension of Hindi including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level, Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Analytical Ability (45 Questions)
- Total No. of Questions : 150
Delhi CET TEST- 4:
- Physics (45 Questions), Chemistry (45 Questions) & either Mathematics (60 Questions) or Biology (60 Questions) as per CBSE syllabus for class XI Exam held in 2013 and CBSE syllabus for Class XII Exam held in 2015.
- Total No. of Questions : 210 Questions to be answered 150 ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics )
Delhi CET TEST- 5:
- Physics (60 Questions) Mathematics (60 Questions) Chemistry-(30 Questions) as per CBSE Syllabus for class X exam held in 2012, class XI exam held in 2014 and class XII exam held in 2015
- Total No. of Questions : 150
Delhi CET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Delhi CET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Polytechnic Entrance exam 2020 preparation. This Year on 2015 Delhi CET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Delhi CET Model Papers 2020:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Delhi CET related exams.
Practice Set 1
Practice Set 2
Practice Set 3
Practice Set 4
Practice Set 5
Online Practice Test:
- Delhi CET MCQ Questions Answers for Polytechnic Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Delhi CET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and question answers quiz.
Delhi CET 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Delhi CET 2020 – Polytechnic Entrance For Admission to Polytechnic diploma courses 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Polytechnic Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance 2020 -syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Delhi CET books in online you can check below.
Delhi CET 2020 Books
Delhi CET 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Delhi+Polytechnics&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Delhi+Polytechnics&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
Delhi CET Result 2020:
- Based on the marks obtained at the entrance test, the Controller, CET 2015 will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure a minimum of 10% marks, and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) must secure minimum of 5% marks in CET-2015. The candidates belonging to reserved category, who qualifies on the basis of relaxation in cut off percentage, i.e., 5%, will not be eligible for admission against general category seats.
- The Controller of examination, CET 2020 shall declare the inter-se rank of qualified candidates only. No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates in this regard.
- All the admissions shall be made by the CET 2015 based on the inter-se merit ranking in the tests and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test.
- The result of the Common Entrance Test (CET-2020) will be displayed on the website ww.cetdelhi.nic.in on June.
Delhi CET Admit Card 2020:
- Candidate shall download admit card in duplicate with instructions and check that all details provided by him/her are correct and if any problem, please contact helpdesk at Guru Nanak Dev Co-ed Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi.
- Issue of online Admit Card: The exact information pertaining to issue of admit card shall be displayed on the website http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in . The registered candidates can download the admit card showing the roll no. and Centre details by logging onto the site http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in approximately one week before the date of CET 2015 examination .
Delhi CET counseling :
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit ranking in the test concerned and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test.
- The details of web based counseling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be made available in web site.
|Address||DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION MUNI MAYA RAM MARG, NEAR TV TOWER, PITAMPURA, DELHI – 110 088|
|Phone||27321839, 27326169, 27325467, FAX – 27325341|
- Latest Topics: