DIETCET 2020– District Institute Of Education and Training Common Entrance Test 2020 take admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday, 15th June, 2015 in all 23 Districts of the State.
- DIETCET shall be conducted in all the 23 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for examination center
DIETCET Exam Date 2020:
- DIETs is responsible for conducting DIETCET exam, generally held in Month of June. Last year it was held on 15th June in all the Districts of the State.
DIETCET Application Form 2020:
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from May.
- The fee prescribed for appearing for DIETCET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only).
- Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway.
- Submit online application at the DIETCET website http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in
- Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DIETCET website:
DIETCET Eligibility 2020:
- A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DIETCET
and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- D. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2018. There is no upper age limit.
- Educational Qualifications: I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 2015-2015 final Examinations (qualifying examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.’
DIETCET Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 100 multiple choice, single correct response questions.
- The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II &Part III of the test.
- There is no Negative marking for incorrect response.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
- Part I
- (a) General Knowledge – 5 Questions = 5 Marks
- (b) Teaching Aptitude Test – 5 Questions = 5 Marks
- Part II
- (a) General English – 10 Questions = 10 Marks
- (b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil – 20 Questions = 20 Marks
- Part III
- (a) Mathematics – 20 Questions = 20 Marks
- (b) Physical Sciences – 10 Questions = 10 Marks
- (c) Biological Sciences – 10 Questions = 10 Marks
- (d) Social Studies – 20 Questions = 20 Marks
Old Question Papers
DIETCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the DIETCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 DIETCET test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
DIETCET Model Papers 2020:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for DIETCET Test Exam 2020 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DIETCET related exams.
DIETCET Online Practice Test:
- DIETCET MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of DIETCET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
DIETCET 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books forDistrict Institute Of Education and Training Common Entrance Test 2020 For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for DIETCET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DIETCET 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AP B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
AP B.Ed Entrance 2020 Books
AP B.Ed Entrance 2020 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Andhra+Pradesh+B.Ed&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Andhra+Pradesh+B.Ed&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
DIETCET Result | Merit List 2020:
- DIETCET Result 2020 will be announced in the month of June.
- The marks along with rank of the candidates will be hosted on the web-site.
- The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DIETCET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given rank, irrespective of marks secured by them in DIETCET.
DIETCET Hall Tickets 2020:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in .
- In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Convenor DIETCET O/o. Commissioner & Director of School Education, Saifabad, Hyderabad.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the DIETCET Office shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Test Centre Superintendent.
DIETCET Web Counselling:
- Candidates seeking into Admissions into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2020-21 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DIETCET 2020 through Web Based Selection of Colleges.
The process of admission involves three stages:
- Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection Service.
- Allotment of seat and download of Provisional Admission Letter.
- Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DIETCET 2020 and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter
|Address||Commissioner & Director of School Education, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 04|
|Working Time||(Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 2.00 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)|