DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 : Admission and Entrance in Delhi University. Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) is a Four Year Integrated Professional Teacher Education Programme offered by University of Delhi 2017-2018.
- 1 DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017
- 1.1 Updates
- 1.2 DU B.El.Ed Admission and Entrance 2017
- 1.3 DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.4 DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 Eligibility
- 1.5 DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.6 DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017
- 1.7 DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- 1.8 DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 1.9 B.El.Ed Women Colleges under Delhi University
- 1.10 DU CIE B.El.Ed Admit Card 2017 Download
- 1.11 DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Result 2017
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017
- The Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme* is a four-year integrated professional degree programme of Elementary Teacher Education offered after the senior secondary (class XII) stage of school.
- Teaching in elementary schools (Classes I to VIII): B.El.Ed. graduates are eligible for appointment in MCD, NDMC, Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and also in private schools.
First Admission List – Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) 2017
DU B.El.Ed Admission and Entrance 2017
- Delhi University (DU) Central Institute of Education (CIE) will conducted DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 Entrance Test for the admission into Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) courses 2017-17 under various colleges of Delhi University.
- Written entrance test date: Last year Delhi University (DU) Central Institute of Education (CIE)B.El.Ed entrance test held on June 21, Sunday.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 Online Application Form
- Application form for admission to the B.El.Ed. Programme – 2017 Presently for Women Applicants Only.
- Last year Online Availability of Forms started from May 26, Tuesday and Last date for online submission of Forms was June 9, Tuesday.
- The admission for B.El.Ed. 2017 will be done as based on filling the online form only available at cie.du.ac.in. The candidate applying for B.El.Ed. is required.
- To go through the B.El.Ed. Prospectus available at www.cie.du.ac.in carefully and familiarize themselves with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the entrance test. The Online application form has the following five sections: 1) Personal Information, 2) Educational Information, 3) Files Upload, 4) Security Code and Undertaking and 5) Payment Information.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification for the admission into B.El.Ed courses at Delhi University has given below.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme must have passed* the Class XII examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE. All candidates are required to select four subjects in the following manner:
- 1. One from List A and three from List B
2. One from List A, two from List B and one from List C
- General candidates require at least 50% marks in each of the four subjects (chosen from List A – C) and aggregate of minimum 55% in the same four subjects.
- OBC candidates will have a relaxation of 10%. They will require 45% (10% relaxation of 50%) in each of the four subjects chosen and an aggregate of 49.5% (10% relaxation of 55%) in the same four subjects.
- SC/ST Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (XIIth standard), i.e. of CBSE or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE.
- Christian Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (XIIth standard), i.e. of CBSE or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE.
- PwD and C/WAP candidates will have a relaxation of 5% in the class XIIth Exam. They will require 47.5% (5% relaxation of 50%) in each of the four subjects chosen and an aggregate of 52.25% (5% relaxation of 55%) in the same four subjects.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before October 01, 2017.
- Candidates whose results are awaited or those who have to reappear in the current year will not be considered.
- Not more than two languages will be considered for the purpose of eligibility from List A and B together.
- For example, if you have chosen English under List A, you could choose Hindi from List B. Similarly, if you have chosen Hindi under List A, you could choose English from List B
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Pattern & Syllabus
All admissions to the B.El.Ed. programme 2017 will be made through a Common Entrance Examination (CEE – B.El.Ed.). The scheme of the CEE is given below:
I. Written Entrance Test
|(i)||Bilingual Language Comprehension||Multiple Choice||English|
|(ii)||Reasoning||Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||20|
(Science upto Class X)
|Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
|(ii)||Subject Knowledge (Social Sciences upto Class X)||Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
(Mathematics upto Class X)
|Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
|II. Class XII marks weightage||10|
Total Marks ( I + II )
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017
- The Written Entrance Test will be of 3 hours duration. It will consist of two sections A and B of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part (i):Questions will be based on comprehension and the ability to use language in different contexts. Candidates are required to attempt both English and Hindi questions.
- Part (ii): Questions will be based on general logical thinking and problem solving. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (i): Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Science upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (ii): Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Social Sciences upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (iii): Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Mathematics upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- If any candidates having previous year Delhi university B.El.Ed entrance question paper with answer and also solution please share with us. But we have found some sample model question papers these will help you for better exam preparation. Most the B.El.Ed Entrance Exam having last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, check the link below to download the papers.
Model Question Papers
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Sample Paper I
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Sample Paper II
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Sample Paper III
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books / Study Materials:
We have found some books and study materials for DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 : Admission and Entrance in Delhi University in Hindi and English version.
DU B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Books
DU B.El.Ed Entrance 2017 Study Materials
B.El.Ed Women Colleges under Delhi University
The B.El.Ed. programme is currently being offered in the following eight women colleges* of the University of Delhi.
|S.No.||Colleges||Liberal Course Option being offered in Part-II & Part-III*||No. of|
|Aditi Mahavidyalaya (AM)Auchandi Road, BawanaDelhi – 110 039Phone : 2775 1317 / 2775 2741Fax : 2775 1317||Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Hindi, Chemistry||50|
|Gargi College (GC) Siri Fort RoadNew Delhi- 110049Phone : 2649 4544 / 2649 4215Fax : 26494215||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Political Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics||50|
|Institute of Home Economics (IHE) F-4, Hauz Khas EnclaveNew Delhi- 110016Phone: 26532402Fax: 26510616||English, Mathematics, Biology, History||50|
|Jesus and Mary College (JMC) ChanakyapuriNew Delhi- 110021Phone: 26110041Fax: 24105466||English, History, Mathematics||50***|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women(LSR)Lajpat Nagar – IV New Delhi- 110024Phone: 26434459Fax: 26216951||English, Mathematics, Political Science||50|
|Mata Sundri College (MS) Mata Sundri Lane, Near ITO New Delhi- 110002Phone: 23237291Fax: 27667437||English, Mathematics, PoliticalScience, Hindi||50|
|Miranda House (MH) Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi Delhi- 110007Phone: 27667437, 27666201Fax: 27667437||English, Mathematics, Political Science, Hindi, History, Geography, Biology||50|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (SPM)Punjabi Bagh (West) New Delhi- 110026Phone: 25934499, 25165598Fax: 25911672||English, Mathematics, Political Science, Hindi, History||50|
DU CIE B.El.Ed Admit Card 2017 Download
- The admit cards of the candidates with their Roll Nos. and information about the test center will be emailed to them approximately 3 days before the entrance test. This information will also be available on the CIE website (www.cie.du.ac.in). Please do check your details and ascertain the location of your test centre in advance.
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Result 2017
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise. All admissions to the B.El.Ed. Programme will be done on the basis of the Scheme of the CEE.
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in the Entrance Test and their weightage of Class XII marks.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for the respective categories i.e. general category and reserved categories as per the norms of the University of Delhi.
Be the first to leave a review.