DU CIE M.Ed. 2018 : Delhi University M.Ed Admission and Entrance 2018. Central Institute of Education (CIE), also known as the Faculty and the Department of Education of the University of Delhi is responsible for conducing M.Ed Entrance Exam for the admission into Master of Education (M.Ed) courses 2018-19.
Delhi University M.Ed Admission 2018
- Delhi University (DU) Central Institute of Education (CIE) conducted DU CIE M.Ed. Entrance Test for the admission into Master of Education (M.Ed) courses 2018-19 in Delhi University.
- In DU M.Ed is a full-time programme in Education of the duration of two academic years leading to a Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree. The objective of this programme is to develop in-depth knowledge and specialization in education among the students of the M.Ed. programme.
DU CIE M.Ed. 2018 Entrance Exam:
- All the eligible candidates for M.Ed. programmes will be required to take the written test at their own expense. The written test may be attempted in Hindi or English, but it should remain same for the entire Entrance Examination Written Test.
- Last year the DU CIE M.Ed. 2018 Entrance Exam written test was held on June 14, 2015, Sunday.
DU M.Ed Entrance Online Application Form 2018
- Online Availability of Admission Bulletin and Application Form is starts from mid of April every year.
- Candidates are required to apply for admission only on the prescribed forms available online at www.cie.du.ac.in by the last date as mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Before proceeding to make payment and filling up the forms, the candidates are requested to check their eligibility to appear in the entrance examination as per the conditions laid down in the e-prospectus.
DU M.Ed Entrance Eligibility 2018
The candidates seeking admission to the Master of Education Programme (M.Ed.) for the Academic session 2018-2019 should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- i. B.Ed.
- ii. B.A. B.Ed.; B.Sc.B.Ed.
- iii. B.El.Ed.
- iv. D.El.Ed. with an Undergraduate Degree (with 50% marks in each)
- As per Delhi University norms, there is NO age bar for admission to the M.Ed. programme.
Minimum requirement of attendance for the M.Ed. Course
- As per NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education), the minimum attendance of students shall be 80% for Theory Courses and Practicum, and 90% for Field attachment.
DU M.Ed Course Total Seats
- The total number of Seats for Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree course in Delhi University is – 50.
DU M.Ed Entrance Pattern and Syllabus
About the DU M.Ed Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination comprises a written test and an interview.
- Written Test on Education– Duration – 2 Hrs. Maximum Marks 40+45=85.
- The test will include questions to assess candidates’ understanding of educational theory, their research aptitude and their analytical and reflective abilities related to the contemporary Indian education discourses.
- The test will be divided into two parts. The first will be objective type (40 marks) and will qualify the candidate for the evaluation of the second part, which will include descriptive answer questions (45 marks).
Interview – 15 marks : The interview will include questions to assess the candidate’s self-expression and also the ability to substantiate arguments related to educational issues.
DU M.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers Answer Keys
- Recently we went to Delhi university website to find DU M.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys. We have found DU CIE M.Ed. 2015 question papers with answer keys. If any of you having DU M.Ed admission entrance question for last 10 years please share with us.
DU CIE M.Ed. Paper with keys 2014
DU CIE M.Ed. Paper with keys 2015
DU CIE M.Ed. Paper 2017
DU M.Ed Entrance Model Question Paper
- We have found Delhi University M.Ed Entrance Sample question papers for both objective question and subjective question. This sample paper may help candidates for apperaing any M.Ed Entrance exam in India. Check below and download DU M.Ed Entrance Model Question Paperin PDF format.
DU CIE M.Ed. Model Paper
DU M.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2018
- DU CIE M.Ed. Admit card 2018 will be sent by email and also automatically generated. This card will indicate the test venue as well.
- If you did not received DU CIE M.Ed. Amit Card 2018. Then Please check the spam folder as well. IF you have checked it, wait for two-three hours and you shall get it. If you still do not get it, write to us on their email ID.
List of candidates qualifying for the interview along with the corresponding venue of interview will be notified on the C.I.E. website prior to the interview. Interview of the selected candidates will be organised at the scheduled centres as per the date and time notified.
DU M.Ed Entrance Cut off Marks
- There is no pre-decided cut-off. However, a total of 5 times the number of final seats (50) will be selected as per the merit of marks obtained in Objective part of written test; the descriptive test of candidates so selected only will be checked.
DU M.Ed Entrance 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for DU M.Ed Entrance Test 2018 For Admission to Masters in Education courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for DU CIE M.Ed. Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DU CIE M.Ed Entrance 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Delhi University M.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
DU CIE M.Ed. 2018 Books
DU CIE M.Ed. 2018 Study Materials