DU LLB Entrance 2019 (Delhi University LLB Admission 2019) for the admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.)
DU LLB Entrance 2019
- The Delhi University LLB Entrance exam 2019 (DU LLB 2019) will be conducted for admission to the undergraduate programme at eleven National Law Universities and also for the post-graduate programme (LL.M) for admission to universities.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Application Form:
- Before filling the Application Form for the LL.B Entrance Test 2014, kindly read the contents of this Bulletin of Information carefully.
- All applications have to be online. Application form submission starts from March.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given at admission.du.ac.in
- Applications can also be downloaded from admission.du.ac.in.
DU LLB Admission 2019:
- The LL.B. Degree Course is a three-year full-time Course and no student is permitted to pursue simultaneously any other Course including any professional Course such as Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, etc. except a language Course of the University of Delhi. The admission of a student is liable to be cancelled at any stage for violation of this rule. The Degree if awarded may also be withdrawn.
- The admissions to LL.B./LL.M. Course will be made by the Admission Committee of Faculty of Law on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test 2019 held by the University.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria* for admission to LL.B. Degree course is as follows:-
- (i) For General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them. However, the cut off marks for admission of OBC candidates shall be upto 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.
- (ii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to Other Backward Classes (OBC) category. (In compliance of the judgement of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in P.V. Indiresan v. Union of India and Others).
- (iii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of defence personnel (CW) category.
- (iv) Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The LL.B. Entrance Test 2019 will be held at various Centres located in Delhi.
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 175 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers relating to
- The language of the Entrance Test will be English.
- Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
- The general instructions to the candidates will be supplied later on the University website.
Old Question Papers
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Previous Year Papers
- Here you can find all of the DU LLB previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Law Entrance Exam Preparation. This Year on 2015 DU LLB written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has DU LLB Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for DU LLB Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in DU LLB related exams.
LLB Entrance Online Practice Test:
- DU LLB MCQ Questions Answers for Law Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of DU LLB question answers quiz.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission to DU LLB and LLM Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Delhi University LLB Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for DU LLB Admission 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Delhi University LLB books in online you can check below.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Books
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Study Materials
DU LLB Answer Keys 2019:
- Uploading of Proposed Answer Keys of LL.B. Entrance Tests on University Website The proposed Answer Keys of LL.B. Entrance Tests are likely to be uploaded on the University website as early as possible within one or two days of the entrance test for LLB.
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Admit Card
- The Central registration Unit shall make available the Admit Card to the applicant according to the provision separately announced by the University.
- Any candidate who has not received the Admit Card two weeks after the last date should contact the Dy Registar (Aca.) for further assistance in this regard.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without a valid Admission Ticket. The candidates are advised to preserve the Admission Ticket till the admissions are finalised and produce the same on every occasion while visiting the office of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law
DU LLB Entrance 2019 Result
- The result of the Entrance Test shall be notified on the University Web Site http://www.du.ac.in. and may be displayed on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law.
- All notices relating to admission, counseling, etc. shall be displayed only on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law. No individual communication will be sent to any candidate for this purpose.
- The counselling for admission to first year of LL.B. Degree Course 2019-20 will be held as per the schedule given in this Bulletin of Information.
The candidates eligible for counselling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies and fees. At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate shall produce the Admission Ticket and also the original certificates/marks-sheet.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Application Begins
March 10, 2015
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Application Ends
April 18, 2015
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card
Before May 10, 2015
Issue of Duplicate DU LLB 2015 Admit Crad
May 10, 2015 – June 8, 2015
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015
June 8, 2015
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Result
Expected within two weeks after Entrance Exam
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling
July 1, 2015 – August 8, 2015
- Latest Topics: