EIL Exam 2018 : Engineers India Limited Recruitment Exam 2018 EIL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Result.
EIL Exam 2018
- Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. Every Year EIL recruited thousands of candidates from various stream of engineering and other like..
- Structural Engineer
- Geotech Engineer
- Metallurgy Engineer
- Chemical/ Corrosion
- Environmental Science Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Finance and Accounts
- Jr. Hindi Translator
- EIL Management Trainee
EIL Exam Educational Qualification
Minimum Educational Qualification
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/M.Sc. (Engg.) in Structural discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M.Tech/M.Sc. (Engg.) in Geo-tech discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Metallurgy discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M.Tech/M.Sc. (Engg.) in Metallurgy discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI preferably with corrosion science specialization|
|Chemical/ Corrosion Science|
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical or Corrosion Science with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engg.) in Environmental Science discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
|BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engg.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
|Asst. Finance & Accounts Officer|
Jr. Hindi Translator
|CA/CWA with minimum 55% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI|
(i) Master Degree in Hindi with English as a main subject at Degree level OR
(ii) Master Degree in English with Hindi as a main subject at Degree level OR
(iii) Master Degree in any subject with English & Hindi as main subjects at
|ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT: Diploma/ Certificate course in translation from|
Hindi to English and vice ‐versa
2 years’ post qualification experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice‐versa in Central/State Govt. Offices including Govt. of India undertaking/other offices
Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge (MS Office, Excel & Power Point) and knowledge of online translation through internet.
|Designation||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Total CTC (approx) p.a in Rs (lacs)|
|Asst Finance & Accounts Officer||16400-40500||7.59|
|Jr Hindi Translator||13800-38500||6.32|
EIL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The mode of selection for the position of Jr. Hindi Translator will be through Skill Test and/or Interview. Those candidates who will pass the Skill Test (if applicable) will be allowed to appear for interview.
- The selection for all other posts (Engineer/ Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer) will be through interview only.
EIL MT Exam 2018
Engineers India Limited Recruitment Management Trainee (MT) into two post last year the written exam was held on December 2014.
- Management Trainee (Engineering)
- Management Trainee (HR)
EIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- The examination will be of 2 hours duration and candidates will have to answer 150 questions (multiple choice, objective type).
- The Written Test will have two parts, viz, 50 questions will be from general aptitude and 100 from the qualifying course.
- Each question shall carry 1 mark and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The test will be in English language.
EIL Management Trainee Syllabus
Part 1 : General Aptitude
- General Awareness covering economics, industry, oil & energy, world affairs, Indian culture, sports etc.
- English Language proficiency covering Reading comprehension, English language usage and grammar.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning
EIL Management Trainee Exam Eligibility
For Management Trainee (Engineering)
- Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in Chemical, Civil, Mechanical minimum 65 percent marks.
- Maximum Age Limit for General candidates– 25 Years old.
FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (HR)
- Full time MBA degree in HR/ Personnel Management OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR/ PM&IR OR MSW in minimum qualifying period
- Maximum Age Limit for General candidates– 25 Years old.
EIL Management Trainee Salary
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/-(Rupees Thirty Five Thousand) + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) if accommodation & transport is not provided.
Old Question Papers
EIL Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- EIL Officially does not provide last year’s question paper or sample paper. We have found tired to manage old question papers of EIL question paper of Mechanical and Electrical and other stream. You can download these Management Trainee exam question papers for free in PDF format. We have tired to find EIL last 10 year question papers with solution but at this time we have only few EIL MT question papers which is given below.
EIL MT Papers
EIL Civil Engineering Paper
EIL Computer Science Paper
EIL Electrical Engineering Paper
EIL Electronics Engineering Paper
EIL Instrumentation Paper
EIL Mechanical Engineering Paper
EIL Metallurgical Engineering Paper
EIL Model Question Papers with Answers
- We have found old question papers of EIL Model question paper of all type of posts. You can download EIL Sample question papers for free in PDF format (General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning) and this is common for all posts. The following model paper has been provided by EIL, you can download this sample paper by sharing the page.
EIL Management Trainee Online Mock Test
The following online mock test will help you for better EIL exam preparation and also other kind of entrance exam.
GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
- Basic Science Question Answers
- English Language Question Answers
- Analytical Reasoning Question Answers
- Data interpretation Question Answers