EPSI National Admission Test (ENAT 2018) evaluates applicants for wide range of higher education disciplines, including Engineering, Medicine, Management, Law and others. ENAT 2018 is a critical part of the admission process for Graduate and Post Graduate programmes offered by participating Universities.
- ENAT 2018 an Online Combined National Admission Test is focused to be a single window examination for fair and merit based admission for Post Graduate and Undergraduate Programmes including Engineering, Management and Medical in a transparent manner. A unique feature of this exam is its ability to show examinees their scores immediately as soon as they conclude the last question of the administered test.
- The online admission test is similar to international testing system, which is a proven and reliable measurement to assess candidates’ skill and predict their success in Graduate & Post Graduate Curriculum.ENAT 2018’s role is to assess the candidate’s skills and provide an eligibility list purely based on merit to Universities/Institutions.
- The admissions however still remain within the jurisdictions of Universities/Institutions. Today ENAT 2018 is conducted only in the English language, but in subsequent years ENAT 2018 foresees extending the test to cover other languages too.
ENAT 2018 Exam Date
- EPSI National Admission Test 2018 and it is conducted by Education Promotion Society For India(EPSI) for higher education.
ENAT 2018 Eligibility
- Constituent Universities have their own eligibilities criterias.
- Candidates should be citizens of Indian Nationals only.
- Candidates should have passed in 10+2, or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology as optional subjects.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
ENAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- ENAT 2018 is an Online test
- Test duration for Under Graduate Courses is 2:30 hours. and for Post Graduate Courses it is 2:00 hrs or 2:30 hours.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in each paper and there are 240 questions (only in English language).
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- There are three sessions of 2:30 hours for (U.G) Courses every test day.
- Medical Group Paper – PCBE ( 60+60+80+40) = 240questions (only in English language)
- Engg./ Pharma Group Paper – PCME (60+60+80+40) 240 questions (only in English language)
ENAT 2018 Courses
UG Courses –
- B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm., BPT, BIS, BBA, BJMC, B.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, B.Ed., B PEd, Fashion Design, LLB etc
PG Courses –
- M.Tech, MD, MDS, MBA, M.Sc., M.Lib, MJMC, M.Ed., M PEd, LLM, Hotel Management
ENAT 2018 Fees Details
- ENAT 2018 application forms are available on line and offline. ENAT 2018 entrance fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs one thousand only) only per application/group irrespective of the no of universities the student is applying for. Offline application forms and prospectus can be obtained directly from EPSI on payment of Rs 100/- (prospectus Rs 50/-, postal charges Rs 50/-). Online applications can be downloaded from the website. The payment should be made in favour of EPSI national admission test payable at Delhi in the form of demand draft/pay order only and sent to education promotion society for India, 4th floor, PHD house, 4/2 Siri institutional area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.
ENAT 2018 Extra Information
The Application Form proccedure
- The Application form can be downloaded from the website www.enat.org.in or www.epsfi.org. The printed brochure with form can also be obtained from Education Promotion Society for India, RoomNo. 409, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, and New Delhi 110016, by way of sending Rs.100 /- a Demand Draft in favour of EPSI National Admission Test 2018 towards Prospectus and postage charges. The Prospectus will be sent to the candidates to their address by Registered/Speed Post only. The Candidate can also obtain the prospectus personally at EPSI office by paying Rs.50/- by Demand Draft.
- Application Forms have a unique Application Number and an Identity Password (for online system generation and for offline on Scratch Card) which is to be used for booking the exam slot. EXAMINATION SLOT BOOKING PROCESS
- The Log In
- The Student uses the Login Details from the Application Form to log in.
- On Logging in student gets to see the available Dates Centres for the Test he/she has applied for.
- The Booking of Slot
- Students choose the location, date and time of their choice.
- Only available slots will be shown
- The Hall Ticket
- Once the Student confirms his choice a e-Hall ticket is generated.
- The Hall Tickets will have the Photo Signature of the Student on it.
- Hall Tickets emailed to candidates email id.
- Complete back end support through Help-Line: 7 days a week 12 hours a day is provided for convenience of The students.
ENAT 2018 Syllabus
UNIT 1 : SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
UNIT 2 :COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
UNIT 3 :MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
UNIT 4 :PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
UNIT 5 :MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION
UNIT 6 :BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
UNIT 7 : SEQUENCES AND SERIES
UNIT 8 : LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
UNIT 9 : INTEGRAL CALCULUS
UNIT 10 : DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
UNIT 11: CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY
UNIT 12: THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
UNIT 13: VECTOR ALGEBRA
UNIT 14: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
UNIT 15: TRIGONOMETRY
UNIT 16: MATHEMATICAL REASONING
UNIT 1: PHYSICS AND MEASUREMENT
UNIT 2: KINEMATICS
UNIT 3: LAWS OF MOTION
UNIT 4: WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
UNIT 5: ROTATIONAL MOTION
UNIT 6: GRAVITATION
UNIT 7: PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS
UNIT 8: THERMODYNAMICS
UNIT 9: KINETIC THEORY OF GASES
UNIT 10 : OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
UNIT 11 : ELECTROSTATICS
UNIT 12 : CURRRENT ELECTRICITY
UNIT 13: MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
UNIT 14 : ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS
UNIT 15 : ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
UNIT 16 : OPTICS
UNIT 17 : DUAL NATURE OF MATTER ANDRADIATION
UNIT 18 : ATOMS AND NUCLEI
UNIT 19 : ELECTRONIC DEVICES
UNIT 20 : COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
UNIT 21 : EXPERIMENTAL SKILLS
Familiarity with the basic approach and observations of the experiments and activities
1. Vernier callipers-its use to measure internal and external diameter and depth of a vessel.
2. Screw gauge-its use to determine thickness/diameter of thin sheet/wire.
3. Simple Pendulum-dissipation of energy by plotting a graph between square of amplitude time.
4. Metre Scale – mass of a given object by principle of moments.
5. Youngs modulus of elasticity of the material of a metallic wire.
6. Surface tension of water by capillary rise and effect of detergents.
7. Co-efficient of Viscosity of a given viscous liquid by measuring terminal velocity of a given sphericalbody.
8. Plotting a cooling curve for the relationship between the temperature of a hot body and time.
9. Speed of sound in air at room temperature using a resonance tube.
10. Specific heat capacity of a given (i) solid and (ii)liquid by method of mixtures.
11. Resistivity of the material of a given wire using metre bridge.
12. Resistance of a given wire using Ohm’s law.
(i) Comparison of emf of two primary cells.
(ii) Determination of internal resistance of a cell.
14. Resistance and figure of merit of a galvanometer by half deflection method.
15. Focal length of:(i) Convex mirror, ii) Concave mirror, and(iii) Convex lens using parallax method.
16. Plot of angle of deviation vs angle of incidence for a triangular prism.
17. Refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling
18. Characteristic curves of a p-n junction diode in forward and reverse bias.
19. Characteristic curves of a Zener diode and finding reverse break down voltage.
20. Characteristic curves of a transistor and finding current gain and voltage gain.
21. Identification of Diode, LED, Transistor, IC,Resistor, Capacitor from mixed collection of such items.
22. Using multimeter to:(i) Identify base of a transistor, (ii) Distinguish between npn and pnp type transistor, (iii) See the unidirectional flow of current in case of a diode and an LED.(iv) Check the correctness or otherwise of a given electronic component (diode, transistor or IC)
UNIT 1:SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY
UNIT 2: STATES OF MATTER
UNIT 3 :ATOMIC STRUCTURE
UNIT 4: CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR
UNIT 5 : CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
UNIT 6 : SOLUTIONS
UNIT 7: EQUILIBRIUM
UNIT 8 : REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
UNIT 9 : CHEMICAL KINETICS
UNIT-10 : SURFACE CHEMISTRY
UNIT 11 : CLASSIFICATON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
UNIT 12 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF METALS
UNIT 13 : HYDROGEN
UNIT 14 : S – BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
UNIT 15 : P – BLOCK ELEMENTS
UNIT 16 : d and f BLOCK ELEMENTS
UNIT 17 : CO-ORDINATION COMPOUNDS
UNIT 18 : ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
UNIT 19 : PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERISATION OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
UNIT 20 : SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
UNIT 21 : HYDROCARBONS
UNIT 22 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING
UNIT 23 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING OXYGEN
UNIT 24 : ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
UNIT 25 : POLYMERS
UNIT 26 : BIOMOLECULES
UNIT 27 : CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
UNIT 28 : PRINCIPLES RELATED TO PRACTICAL CHEMISTRY
ENAT 2018 Dates
These are important dates for EPSI National Admission Test (ENAT) 2018
- Start of sale of Application Forms February, 2018
- Last date of receipt of Application Forms for MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, Pharm.D March, 2018
- ENAT booking Schedule for BE, B.Pharm, Pham.D(Maths)
Booking start date-March, 2018
Booking End date- March, 2018
ENAT 2018 Contact Details
Education Promotion Society For india
PHD House,4th Floor,
4/2 Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
|email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Test Period||EPSI National Admission Test (ENAT 2018) is generally held in Month of March|