FMS 2019 – MBA Admission 2019 : Faculty of Management Studies is a premier institute of management and candidates who wish to take admission in this institute have to take the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- FMS 2019, short for Faculty of Management Studies, is an elite business management institute of Delhi University. FMS 2019 was founded in 1954 and it was the first management institute in the country to offer management training for proffesional managers in the form of a MBA part time program. FMS 2019 entrance exam exam is conducted each year.
- Tests is designed to examine the skill and aptitude of an applicant for the management courses taught at FMS 2019, University of Delhi.The network of more than 9000 alumni gives students unmatched access to information, mentors and careers.
MBA Admission at FMS
FMS Exam Date 2019
- FMS 2019 entrance exam is conducted by the institute itself with the collaboration of Delhi University.
FMS Application Form:
- Applications for admission to the programme are invited through advertisements in major national newspapers every year. Applicants can register themselves for admission to MBA Programme (2019-2020) through FMS website www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form.
- On-line Registration Opens from October.
- Registration fee of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PWD Category), between October and November.
- All candidates will have to register using the online only registration system available on www.fms.edu. There will be no other mode of registration.
Old Question Papers
FMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the FMS previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 FMS test NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has FMS Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year Solution||Download|
FMS Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for FMS Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA Entrance related exams.
FMS Online Practice Test:
- FMS MCQ Questions Answers for FMS Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of FMS question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
FMS 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are same for both the full-time programmes: MBA & MBA MS:
- Candidates must have pursued 3-year Bachelor’s Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling in any of the disciplines.
- Candidates should have minimum requisite percentage of marks: Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences- 50%, Sciences- 55%, Mathematics or Statistics- 60%, Medicine, Engineering or Technology- 60% / CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10. OR have a Post Graduate Degree after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60%marks.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW candidates relaxation of 5% marks is allowed.
- Candidates must have attained minimum age of 20 years.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for the Entrance Test on condition that they provide evidence of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
For Part-Time MBA are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation of marks are made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their PG degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of Delhi University conducted by FMS 2019 in earlier years.
- Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator.
- Candidates must be sponsored by their present employer.
For part time MBA HCA are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination in Medicine.
- They should have at least five years of experience in Hospital Administration.
- Candidate must be sponsored by their present employer.
- There is no entrance test for this programme and selection is made on the basis of candidate’s eligibility and interview performance.
FMS 2019 Exam Pattern
- This test consists of four sections, quantative aptitude, verbal ability, english comprehension, and analytival reasoning.
- English Usage section has 35 questions, Reading Comprehension has 40 questions, Analytical and Logical Reasoning has 50 questions, Quantitative Aptitude has 50 questions.
- Total number of questions in FMS 2019 exam is 175.
- The duration of the FMS 2019 test is 120 minutes.
- It is mandatory to score more than 50% marks in every section for you to get a call for the next round.
- Selection is made on the basis of overall percentage of marks achieved by the students.
FMS 2019 Courses
- 2-year Full Time MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- 2-year Full Time MBA MS (Management of Services)
- 3-year Part Time MBA(Master of Business Administration)
- 3-year Part Time MBA HCA (Health Care Administration)
FMS 2019 Fees Details
Applicants can register themselves for the test through FMS 2019 website (www.fms.edu) by filling up online registration forms and by paying requisite fee of Rs 750/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST category) for each programme.
FMS Syllabus 2019
They are not very much clear with the syllabus but FMS Exam normally consist of following topics..
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra Profit & Loss Averages, Percentages, Partnership Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time Number system: HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns Simple Interest & Compound InterestSet Theory, Venn Diagram Instalment Payments, Partnership, ClocksProbability, Permutations & Combinations Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers are less likely to be there in FMS 2019 entrance test.
DI AND REASONING :
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
- Comprehension of passage ( Poems can also come). Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
FMS 2019 Dates
- On-line Registration Opens : 8 October, 2014
- On-line Registration Closes : 10 November, 2014
- Last date to submit the signed copy of the Application Acknowledgement Form : 28 November, 2014
|Address||The Administrative Officer|
Faculty of Management Studies
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007
|Phone||+91 11 2766 6382 / 6387 / 6388|
|Test Period||Faculty of management studies (FMS 2019) is generally held in Month of December/January|