GATE CS Exam 2017 | GATE Computer Science Engineering 2017: Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and Information Technology (IT) Syllabus, old Papers, Answer Keys, Result, Last 25 Years Question Papers, The students who are seeking their admission in Computer Science (CS) also called CS course at the postgraduate level, have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 (GATE 2017).
- 1 GATE CS Exam 2017
- 2 Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2017 :
- 3 Old Papers
- 4 GATE CS Admit Card:
- 5 GATE CS Answer Keys 2017
GATE CS Exam 2017
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS-IT) 2017, is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE 2017, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
GATE CSE Application Form 2017:
- To apply in GATE Computer Science Exam 2017 all candidates have to apply only ONLINE “GATE 2017“. – GOAPS
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking / debit card/ credit card.
- Check the Status of your application GOAPS
GATE CS Eligibility 2017:
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2017 :
GATE CS Exam Pattern
- GATE Computer Science (CS) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- CS page will have 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
- In GATE Computer Science exam 2017 General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- Numerical Answer Type Questions: The Computer Science question paper for GATE 2017 will consist of questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE CS Syllabus 2017
- GATE Computer Science Syllabus topics is given below. For details GATE CS Syllabus please check GATE official website.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Calculus.
- Computer Science (CS) : Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web technologies.
GATE CSE 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for GATE Computer Science and IT 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for GATE Computer Science Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for GATE CS 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best books in online you can check below.
GATE CSE 2017 Books
GATE CSE/IT 2017 Study Materials
GATE CS Exam Last 25 Years Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the GATE Computer Science (CS) Exam previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2016 GATE written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has GATE CS Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
GATE CS Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides GATE Computer Science Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for GATE Test Exam 2017 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in GATE related exams.
|Model Papers will be uploaded soon here|
GATE CS Online Practice Test:
- GATE CS MCQ Questions Answers for Computer Science Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of GATE CS question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
GATE CS Admit Card:
- GATE Computer Science Admit cards will NOT be sent by e-mail/post, they can ONLY be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites tentatively from 17th December 2015, by log-in to GOAPS
- The candidate has to bring the printed admit card to the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification to seat GATE CS Exam 2017.
GATE CS Answer Keys 2017
- GATE Computer Science 2017 Question answer keys will be available for download in IITs websites.
- After a week of the exam all GATE CS Papers with Answers Keys 2017 can be download from here also.
Be the first to leave a review.