GATE ME Exam 2019 | GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) Test 2019 Syllabus, Eligibility, Previous Year Question Papers Solution, Model Papers, Answer Keys, Download: The students who are seeking their admission in Mechanical Engineering (ME) also called ME course at the postgraduate level, have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 (GATE 2019).
GATE ME Exam 2019
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Mechanical Engineering (ME) 2019 (GATE ME 2019), is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE 2019, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
GATE ME Application Form 2019:
- To apply in GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam 2019 all candidates have to apply only ONLINE “GATE 2019“. – GOAPS
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking / debit card/ credit card.
- Check the Status of your application GOAPS
GATE ME Eligibility 2019:
- Bachelor degree holders in Mechanical Engineering (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
GATE ME Exam Pattern 2019
- GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- ME page will have 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
- In Mechanical Engineering exam 2019 the Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 70% percentage of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- Numerical Answer Type Questions: The Mechanical Engineering question paper for GATE 2019 will consist of questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE ME Syllabus 2019
- GATE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus topics is given below. For details GATE ME Syllabus please check GATE official website.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods.
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) : Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design, Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications, Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research.
GATE ME Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for GATE Mechanical Engineering Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for GATE ME 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best books in online you can check below.
GATE ME 2019 Books
GATE ME 2019 Study Materials
GATE ME Exam Last 20 Years Question Papers with Solution
- Here you can find all of the GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) Exam previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 GATE written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has GATE previous year question papers with solution can share with us.
Question Paper 1994
Question Paper 1995
Question Paper 1996
Question Paper 1997
Question Paper 1998
Question Paper 1999
Question Paper 2000
Question Paper 2001
Question Paper 2002
Question Paper 2003
Question Paper 2004
Question Paper 2005
Question Paper 2006
Question Paper 2007
Question Paper 2008
Question Paper 2009
Question Paper 2010
Question Paper 2011
Question Paper 2012
Question Paper 2013
Question Paper 2014
Question Paper 2015
Question Paper 2016 (S1)
Question Paper 2016 (S2)
Question Paper 2016 (S3)
GATE ME Model Papers:
- JbigDeaL provides GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for GATE Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in GATE related exams.
|Model Papers will be uploaded soon here|
GATE ME Online Practice Test:
- GATE ME MCQ Questions Answers for Mechanical Engineering Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of GATE ME question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
GATE ME Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- GATE Mechanical Engineering Admit cards will NOT be sent by e-mail/post, they can ONLY be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites tentatively from 17th December 2015, by log-in to GOAPS
- The candidate has to bring the printed admit card to the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification to seat GATE ME Exam 2019.
GATE ME Exam 2019 Answer Keys
- GATE Mechanical Engineering 2019 Question answer keys will be available for download in IITs websites.
- After a week of the exam all GATE ME Papers with Answers Keys 2019 can be download from here also.