GATE PH Exam 2019 | GATE Physics (PH) Test 2019 Syllabus, Eligibility, Previous Year Question Papers Solution, Model Papers, Answer Keys, Download, PDF: The students who are seeking their admission in Physics (PH) also called PH course at the postgraduate level, have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 (GATE 2019).
GATE PH Exam 2019
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Physics (PH) 2019 (GATE PH 2019), is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE 2019, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
GATE Application Form 2019:
- To apply in GATE Physics Exam 2019 all candidates have to apply only ONLINE “GATE 2019”. – GOAPS
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking / debit card/ credit card.
- Check the Status of your application GOAPS
GATE Physics Eligibility 2019:
- Bachelor degree holders in Physics (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
GATE Physics Exam Pattern 2019
- GATE Physics (PH) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- PH page will have 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
- In GATE Physics exam 2019 General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- Numerical Answer Type Questions: The Physics question paper for GATE 2019 will consist of questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE Physics Syllabus 2019:
GATE Physics Syllabus topics is given below. For details GATE PH Syllabus please check GATE official website.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods.
- Physics (PH) : Mathematical Physics, Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Solid State Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Electronics,
GATE Physics Books / Study Materials 2019
- There are so many books for GATE Physics 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for GATE Physics Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for GATE PH 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best books in online you can check below.
GATE PH 2019 Books
GATE PH 2019 Study Materials
GATE Physics Exam Last 10 Years Question Papers Solution
- Here you can find all of the GATE Physics (PH) Exam previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 GATE written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has GATE 20 Years previous papers solution can share with us.
Physics Previous Year
PH Question Paper 2007
PH Question Paper 2008
PH Question Paper 2009
PH Question Paper 2010
PH Question Paper 2011
PH Question Paper 2012
PH Question Paper 2013
PH Question Paper 2014
PH Question Paper 2015
PH Question Paper 2016
GATE Physics Model Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides GATE Physics Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for GATE Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in GATE related exams.
|Model Papers will be uploaded soon here|
GATE Physics Online Practice Test:
- GATE PH MCQ Questions Answers for Physics Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of GATE PH question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
GATE PH Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- GATE Physics Admit cards will NOT be sent by e-mail/post, they can ONLY be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites tentatively from 17th December 2015, by log-in to GOAPS
- The candidate has to bring the printed admit card to the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification to seat GATE PH Exam 2019.
GATE PH Exam 2019 Answer Keys
- GATE Physics 2019 Question answer keys will be available for download in IITs websites.
- After a week of the exam all GATE PH Papers with Answers Keys 2019 can be download from here also.Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by