GATE XE Exam 2019 | Engineering Sciences (XE) 2019 Test Syllabus, Previous Papers, Question Solution, Eligibility, Answer Keys, Books, Study Materials, Result 2019 : The students who are seeking their admission in Engineering Sciences (XE) also called XE course at the postgraduate level, have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019 (GATE 2019).
GATE XE Exam 2019
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Sciences (XE) 2019 (GATE XE 2019), is an all India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE 2019, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
GATE XE Application Form 2019:
- To apply in GATE Engineering Sciences Exam 2019 all candidates have to apply only ONLINE “GATE 2019“. – GOAPS
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking / debit card/ credit card.
- Check the Status of your application GOAPS
GATE XE Eligibility 2019:
- Bachelor degree holders in Engineering Sciences (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
GATE XE Exam Pattern 2019
- GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Examinations will be conducted in ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
- In GATE Engineering Sciences exam 2019 Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks, the General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 70% percentage of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- These papers would contain 25 questions carrying 1 mark each (sub-total 25 marks) and 30 questions carrying 2 marks each (sub-total 60 marks). The question paper will consist of questions of multiple choice and numerical answer type. For numerical answer questions, choices will not be given. Candidates have to enter the answer (which will be a real number, signed or unsigned, e.g. 25.06, -25.06, 25, -25 etc.) using a virtual keypad. An appropriate range will be considered while evaluating the numerical answer type questions so that the candidate is not penalized due to the usual round-off errors.
XE Paper (Engineering Sciences)
- In XE paper, Engineering Mathematics section (Section A) is compulsory. This section contains 11 questions carrying a total of 15 marks: 7 questions carrying 1 mark each (sub-total 7 marks), and 4 questions carrying 2 marks each (sub-total 8 marks). Some questions may be of numerical answer type questions.
- Each of the other sections of the XE paper (Sections B through G) contains 22 questions carrying a total of 35 marks: 9 questions carrying 1 mark each (sub-total 9 marks) and 13 questions carrying 2 marks each (sub-total 26 marks). Some questions may be of numerical answer type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE XE Syllabus 2019
GATE Engineering Sciences Syllabus topics is given below. For details GATE XE Syllabus please check GATE official website.
- Section A: Engineering Mathematics
- Section B: Fluid Mechanics
- Section C: Materials Science
- Section D: Solid Mechanics
- Section E: Thermodynamics
- Section F: Polymer Science and Engineering
- Section G: Food Technology
GATE XE Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for GATE Engineering Sciences 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for GATE Engineering Sciences Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for GATE XE 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best GATE+Engineering+Sciences books in online you can check below.
GATE XE 2019 Books
GATE XE 2019 Study Materials
GATE XE Exam Last 10 Years Question Papers with Solution
- Here you can find all of the GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Exam previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2016 GATE written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has GATE Last 10 years solution can share with us.
Question Paper 2007
Question Paper 2008
Question Paper 2009
Question Paper 2010
Question Paper 2011
Question Paper 2012
Question Paper 2013
Question Paper 2014
Question Paper 2015
Question Paper 2016
GATE XE Exam Model Papers:
- JbigDeaL provides GATE Engineering Sciences Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for GATE Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in GATE related exams.
|Model Papers will be uploaded soon here|
GATE XE Online Practice Test:
- GATE XE MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Sciences Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of GATE XE question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
GATE XE Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- GATE Engineering Sciences Admit cards will NOT be sent by e-mail/post, they can ONLY be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites tentatively from 17th December 2015, by log-in to GOAPS
- The candidate has to bring the printed admit card to the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification to seat GATE XE Exam 2019.
GATE XE Exam 2019 Answer Keys
- GATE Engineering Sciences 2019 Question answer keys will be available for download in IITs websites.
- After a week of the exam all GATE XE Papers with Answers Keys 2019 can be download from here also.Latest Topics:
Last Updated on by