GK January 2016 Question Answers General Knowledge PDF. We provide Month Wise General Knowledge. This page is only for January 2016 General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers. This General Knowledge (GK) January 2016 MCQs will help all the students for preparing any entrance exam also any exam for Govt Recruitment Jobs.
We have worked hard to provide you Month wise current General Knowledge 2016-2017 Free Download PDF for you.
GK January 2016 Question Answers
- After Mumbai which of the following Indian state has started an initiative to launch “Gender Taxi” which will be owned and operated by LGBT community?
B. New Delhi
Correct Answer – D. Kerala
LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) community
- Which of the following state’s cheif minister has announced to impose ban on polythene in entire state from January 2017?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
Correct Answer – B. Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following has been awarded by International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) to recognize the contribution?
B. Heena Sidhu
C. Abhinav Bindra
D. Gagan Narang
Correct Answer – C. Abhinav Bindra
- Which of the following has cliched the 12th Sub-Junior National Snooker championship title?
B. Mariam Ignis
C. Anushi Seth
D. Ishika Shah
Correct Answer – D. Ishika Shah
- As per Thai Rice Exporters Association, which of the following country has emerged as the world’s largest Rice exporter?
Correct Answer– D. India
- Birth anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai observes on which date?
B. January 25
C. January 26
D. January 28
Correct Answer – D. January 28
Lala Lajpat Rai, was an Indian Punjabi author and politician who is chiefly remembered as a leader in the Indian Independence movement
- Marvin Minsky, was related to which of the following field?
B. Occupational therapists
D. Artificial Intelligence
Correct Answer – D. Artificial Intelligence
Marvin Lee Minsky was an American cognitive scientist in the field of artificial intelligence, co-founder of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s AI laboratory,
- The nation’s second highest peacetime gallantry award Kirti Chakra has been bestowed on which of the following?
Naik Satish Kumar
B. Sandip Yadav
C. Praphul Kumar
D. Mahendra Singh
Correct Answer – D. Mahendra Singh
- Scheme “God visiting the devotee” has been started by which of the following state under which priest of the local temple will visit families to bless them on seven special occasions?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya pradesh
Correct Answer – B. Andhra Pradesh
- Book titled “tolerance” has been penned by which of the following?
B. Mamata Banerjee
D. Maneka Gandhi
Correct Answer – B. Mamata Banerjee
Download Full PDF General Knowledge January 2016
- You can download full General Knowledge January 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|January 2016||Download General Knowledge January 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics
Be the first to leave a review.