GK March 2016 Question Answers General Knowledge PDF. We provide Month Wise General Knowledge. This page is only for March 2016 General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers. This General Knowledge (GK) March 2016 MCQs will help all the students for preparing any entrance exam also any exam for Govt Recruitment Jobs.
We have worked hard to provide you Month wise current General Knowledge 2016-2017 Free Download PDF for you.
GK March 2016 Question Answers
- Which tourism board has bagged the Golden city Gate award at the travel show in Berlin?
C.Jammu & Kashmir
Answer : D) Kerala
Explanation: God’s own Country official logoed Kerala Tourism’s campaign on tourism has bagged the ‘Golden City Gate Award’ at the travel trade show ITB in Berlin.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the amendment of Sikh Gurudwara’s Act which allows voting rights for Sehajdhari Sikhs. The Sikh Gurudwara’s Act was originally passed in?
Correct Answer : A) 1925
- The cabinet has approved the Mines and Minerals Amendment bill, 2015.The Mines and minerals act was passed in?
Correct Answer : A) 1957
Explanation: Cabinet Approved Amendment to mining law The Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Bill 2015 to transfer of mining lease for captive mines. The Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 regulates the mining sector in India
- Who has been appointed as the 21st Law commissioner?
A.Balbir singh Chauhan
Correct Answer : A) Balbir Singh Chauhan
Explanation: Balbir Singh Chauhan the former Supreme court Judge has been appointed as the 21st Law commissioner of India.
- Which Indian won the gold medal in shooting championship at the ISSF world cup held at Bangkok?
Correct Answer : a) Jitu Rai
- Union Cabinet has given nod for BIMSTEC convention which is for?
A.Financial support for disaster management
B.Assistance in criminal matters
C.Legal aid in border disputes
Correct Answer : B) Assistance in Criminal Matters
- Who is appointed as the new Public interest Director and Chairman of BSE?
Correct Answer : A) Sudhakar Rao
- Who is appointed as the Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh?
B.Shakuntala Doley Gamlin
Answer : B) Shakuntala Doley Gamlin
- MoeFCC has classified industries based on four colour index. Which colour indicates highest pollution index?
Correct Answer : A) Red
Explanation : Based on the Range of Pollution Index‘, industrial sectors have been categorised into four colours category- Red, White, Green and Orange.Red category: PI score of 60 and above. These are severe polluting industries. It includes sugar, thermal power plants, paints.
- Which Airlines flew the first longest all women flight on March 8?
Answer : a) Air India
Explanation : Air India on Monday flew its first world’s longest all women flight from New Delhi to San Francisco. The flight flew for 17 hours covering 14,500 kms.
Download Full PDF General Knowledge March 2016
- You can download full General Knowledge March 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|March 2016||Download General Knowledge March 2016|
Don not forget to check the following topics
Last Updated on by