✓Goa Board Result 2017 ✓GBSHSE Board Results 2017 ✓Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Re-evaluation Results of June-2017 supplementary www.gbshse.gov.in.
The Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education:
The Goa Board of Secondary, & Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) was formed on 27th May 1975, under the Goa government of education management (Act No. 13 of 1975). It is the main state educational board of Goa, responsible for the best education of secondary and higher secondary students in across the state. The Goa board uses Hindi and English languages for providing education to thousands of affiliated schools. This Board conducts examinations of class 10th and class 12th every single year. The main Aim of this board is to lead the intellectual, academic, physical and cultural development of the students.
- The Goa board gives many opportunities and facilities to students to make a stress free & teacher-student friendly environment. For these reason the Goa board (GBEHSE) is a very popular educational board. This board provides library, computer labs and science laboratories for educational support, also provides sport ground, playing equipments and conducts Inter school competitions to promote physical activities. CBSHSE also has some facilities like school buses, parking zones, re–verification of score card, water & canteen facilities etc. The Goa board has their own official website – www.gbshse.gov.in, where students can get more details.
Major Functions performed by the Board:-
- One of the major function of this board is to Grant and withdraw affiliations of the Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools and to co-ordination the education of those institutes. This board has kept an eye for maintaining of uniform in Secondary and Higher Secondary schools to ensure the uniform pattern of education. Goa Board also give advice to the Government for standard requirement of staffs, buildings, furniture, equipment, stationery and other amenities of affiliated schools. Goa board prescribes some conditions for the admission of candidates (regular or private) in final examinations and it also prepares the text-books / syllabuses for the exam. Every year this board conducts the board examinations and after examining process, it declares the results and provides qualified certificates to the candidates.
The Goa Board mainly conducts two examinations every year, these are:–
- Class 10th SSC examinations in month of February–
- Class 12th HSC examinations in the month of February–
Goa Board SSC Result 2017:-
To the students of Goa Board, it is hereby informed that the class 10th exam of GBSHSE will be conducted in the month of March 2017. Lots of student will come to give this Goa board SSC class 10th examination and it is expected that the Goa Board will declare the SSC Results 2017 in the last week of May 2017.
The SSC Results of 2017 will be declared at www.goaresults.nic.in.The Results will be viewed by Name and Roll Number wise.
Goa Board HSC Result 2017:-
- The Goa Board is going to conduct the higher secondary examination (HSC) for all arts, commerce and science of Class 12th between the months of Feb to March in this year. This is very important examination to the class 12th Students, their future & carrier depends on it. So dear students, you are advised to keep practicing. We are expecting that the Goa Board HSC Results 2017 will be declared in May 2017 at www.goaresults.nic.in. You can also check your result on this page, right after the official declaration.
Re-check & Certificates:-
- The Goa Board has an important facility called Re-verification or Re-check of score card for the students. Students can use this if they find any guilty or mistake in the Mark sheet. For applying this facility they have to make an application for it and their original answer book will taken to authentication committee for re-verification. If there any mistaken found then the board will switch it on the original document. The payment of this facility is Rs. 150/- paper and this process may take 1-2 months to re-examine.
- After examination the Goa Board provides the qualified certificates to every successful candidate. On this year it is expected that the Goa Board of secondary and Higher Secondary Education will declare the Board Results of 2017 in the month of May. The GBSHSE Board certificates are approving by the government of education management. That’s mean candidates can go for further studies in all over country without any tension.
- Official Website : www.gbshse.gov.in