Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 (GPAT 2019 ) Cell has been constituted to coordinate all activities related to conduct online national level test for admission in to all post graduate pharmacy programmes in AICTE approved institutions.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by AICTE for the admission in pharmacy graduates to M.Pharm / Ph.D courses.
- Admission to postgraduate programmes with MHRD and other government scholarships/assistantships in pharmacy colleges/institutes is open to those who qualify through GPAT. Candidates, who qualify GPAT examination and have Four years Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, are eligible for admission to Masters/Doctoral programmes in Pharmacy
GPAT 2019 Online Application Form
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT For the admission in Pharmacy, online registrations starts from November.
- Last date for receipt of ONLINE filled printout of Application form January.
- Once the ONLINE application process is completed by a candidate, a printout of the completed application form having photograph and signature of the applicant along with the original GPAT copy of the bank challan has to be sent to GPAT Office.
- Can also check Online Application Status by putting Application/Registration Number Form www.aicte-gpat.in
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
GPAT 2019 Exam Date
- The mode of applying for GPAT-2019 Examination will be ONLINE. The detailed process of ONLINE application is described at appropriate place in the website. Normally GPAT conducted in the month of February. Last year it was conducted on 22nd and 23rd February.
- Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2019 will be held in multiple sessions. Exact details regarding complete examination schedule will be notified at official website.
GPAT 2019 Eligibility / Qualification:
The following candidates are eligible to appear for GPAT-2019:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT 2019 examination.
GPAT Syllabus / Pattern:
- GPAT-2019 Examination will be a CBT (Computer Based Test). It will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration containing 150 questions, each of three (03) marks. The question paper will consist of multiple choice objective questions only. Each question will have four choices for the answer.
The type of questions asked in this examination would be to evaluate a candidate’s aptitude and knowledge of Pharmacy subjects and applied subjects (as per the syllabus given in the website) taught at B. Pharmacy level, which may involve basic principles, facts, formulae/laws, understanding of the fundamental ideas, and application or drawing observations of the fundamentals of pharmacy discipline.
Old Question Papers
GPAT Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the GPAT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Pharmacy Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 GPAT written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download Link|
GPAT Model Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for GPAT 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Pharmacy related exams.
GPAT Online Practice Test:
- GPAT MCQ Questions Answers for Pharmacy Entrance 2019. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of GPAT Question answers quiz.
- STARTGPAT Practice Test
GPAT 2019 Books and Study Materials
- We have found some best Pharmacy Entrance books in online you can check below.
GPAT 2019 Books
GPAT 2019 Study Materials
GPAT 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Cards to be downloaded from the website by the applicants. No hard copy of the Admit cards would be sent to the applicants.
- Candidates can appear in the examination against valid admit cards downloaded from the GPAT website. Candidates must bring one copy of the same photograph which they have affixed in the Registration form and a Photo-identity proof (passport, driving license, voter’s card). In case of some problem they should contact the Co-ordinator, GPAT-2019 Examination Cell (Office).
GPAT 2019 Answer Keys
- After completion of the tests, the questions and their provisional answers (key) will be displayed on the official site.