Gujarat Post Exam 2021 Postman / Mailguard Posts Department of Posts. Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Postal Circle, Ahmadabad many candidates for Postman / Mailguard Posts.
Gujarat Post Exam 2021
- Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat recently invited from eligible Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts in the Postman and Mail Guard cadre in Postal/Railway Mail Service division in Gujarat Postal Circle under Direct Recruitment i.e. from open market by holding aptitude test/examination.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
Gujarat Post Exam Date 2021
- Date & Time Of Aptitude Test/Examination: The applicants are advised to visit www.gujpostexam.com from time to time for information regarding date & time for Aptitude Test/Examination.
Gujarat Postman / Mailguard Posts Salary
- 1. Postman : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
- 2. Mail Guard : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
Gujarat Post Exam Eligibility
- Nationality:- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit- 18 to 27 years for unreserved (UR) applicants.
Minimum Education Qualification
- (1) For Postman : Matriculation from recognized Board/University
- (2) For Mail Guard: Matriculation from recognized Board/University.
Gujarat Post Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The applicants shall be subjected to an aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) with total 100 marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude test will be comprising 4 parts (part A, B, C(i) & C (ii).
- The duration of the aptitude test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking. The part A and B of the aptitude test will be in bilingual i.e. English & Gujarati.
|A. General knowledge (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics : Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle & Sports General politics &Constitution of India Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & analytical ability of 10th standard|
|B. Mathematics (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics:- Number systems, computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions,Relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss, Simple interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.|
|C (i). English (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics: – Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions,tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms,vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc.|
|C (ii).Regional Language(Gujarati) (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topic :– શબ્દ-પદ, ક્રિયાભદ, મિશ્ર અન સયક્ત વાક્ય, વાક્યોન રૂપાતરણ, સ્વર-સમિ, અકાર, સિાસ, મહાવારા અન ોકોક્ક્ત, અશદ્ધ વાક્ય શોિન, અપક્રિત ગદ્ાશ|
Gujarat Post Exam Previous Year Question Papers
- Gujarat Postal Circle Exam 2021 for Recruitment of Postman or/and Mail Guard. Candidates can get previous year question papers with answer keys and also model question paper for free in PDF format. Check below Gujarat Postal Circle Question Papers with solution.
Previews Year/Model Papers
Gujarat Post Exam Paper 1
Gujarat Post Exam Paper 2
Gujarat Post Exam Paper 3
Gujarat Post Exam Paper 4
Gujarat Post Exam Books & Study Materials
- We have found some books and study materials for Gujarat Post Exam 2021 Postman / Mailguard Posts recruitment exam. Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment Exam Guide books will helps all the candidates for better preparation of any postal recruitment exam in India. These books are available both in Hindi and English languages.
Gujarat Post Exam Books
Guj Postal Exam Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Post+office+Recruitment&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Post+office+Recruitment&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
Gujarat Post Exam Result 2021
- A common merit list for the whole Gujarat Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies put together. For the said purpose, candidate shall indicate their preference of the vacancy i.e.
- Postman or/and Mail Guard and also indicate 10 preferences for Divisions for Postman and Mail Guard cadre while applying online. The total preferences of Division (including Postman & Mail Guard) can be maximum 10. Thereafter the candidates will be allotted to the posts and the divisions as per their preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
- While allotting a Division to a candidate (as per the merit list), if there is no vacancy remaining in the Division in which he/she has given preferences then he/she will be allotted to the Division where vacancy exists. (Either in the Postman or Mail Guard cadre).
- In case a candidate has not given any preference of Divisions, it will be presumed that he/she has equal preference for all Divisions and he/she can be allotted to any Division in Gujarat Postal Circle. (Either in the Postman or Mail Guard cadre).
Gujarat Post Exam Qualifying Marks 2021
The qualifying marks in each part and aggregate is as under. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.
- OC-General : Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate.
- OBC category: Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ST category: Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 33% in aggregate.
Gujarat Post Exam Help Line
For any query
or call us on:
Help lines are open from 9.30 to 6.30 pm – Monday to Saturday
You can go to our Query Tab on the online registration Portal and provide us your query details. Or you can mail us at For Online
For e-Payment : email@example.com
For Admit Card : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other information: email@example.com
- State Wise current affairs and GK Question Answers 2021 (New) Latest Topics: