HPU B.Ed. Entrance & Admission 2019- Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019. Himachal Pradesh University Gyan Path, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005 Conducted B.ed. Entrance Test For Admission To Two Years B.ed. Course In Himachal Pradesh For The Session 2019-19.
HPU B.Ed. Entrance 2019
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the entrance test in regular two years
B.Ed. course in the Department of Education Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, Govt. College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the private/self-financing Colleges of Education recognized by NCTE and affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University should appear HPU B.Ed. Common Entrance Entrance Exam 2019.
HPU B.Ed. Admission 2019
- The admission to the said course will be made strictly on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 35 % (i.e. 53 out of 150). In case of SC/ST/OBC/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED candidates, the minimum qualifying marks shall be lowered by 5 % i.e. will be 30 % (45 out of 150).
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Application Form
- The official website of the University for B.Ed. Entrance Test is www.hpuniv.in. All the
information related to this test will be available on this website.
- Schedule for filling up ONLINE Application form April every year.
- The HPU B.Ed. Entrance 2019 Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh University conducted B.Ed entrance exam every year in the month June. Last year it was held on 02.06.2015.
- The duration of B.Ed course shall be of a 2 academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of 3 years from the date of admission to the course.
Eligibility And Educational Qualifications
- The candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/Non- Medical/Commerce/Arts) and or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto and 45% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree and 50% marks for Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University established by law in India are eligible for admission to the
- The candidates who have appeared in BA/B.Sc./B.Com. final year or Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed. Entrance Test.
- AGE: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying to the regular B.Ed. Course of
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- An objective type (MCQ) Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Course.
- The B.Ed. Entrance Test will consist of one question paper with 150 MCQ type of one mark each and will be of 2 hours duration. There will be no negative marking and will include the following five sections:
- The Standard of the Examination will be of Graduation Level.
Number of Q
|General Awareness (Mainly H.P. & India)*|
|Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English)|
|Knowledge of National Commissions / Committees on Education|
|Teaching Aptitude and Attitude|
Himachal Pradesh: Geography, literacy, famous historical places, fairs and
festivals, history, social life and customs, art and architecture, demography,
transportation, communication, and economy.
India: Geography (important facts), education, population, famous historical places,
fairs and festivals, freedom struggle (important facts), Constitution of India
Old Question Papers
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the HPU B.Ed. Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 HPU B.Ed. Entrance test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Model Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in HPU B.Ed. Entrance related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Admit Card 2019
- The University will provide the facility of downloading the Admit Cards for
appearing to B.Ed Entrance Test on the University Website www.hpuniv.in. The
candidates are required to download the Admit cards from the website by following the
instructions given therein. The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent
- The Admit Card will bear the Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Date, Time, Venue of Entrance Test.
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Result & Merit List 2019
- The result of all the candidates who appeared in the entrance test will be declared
and made available on the University Website www.hpuniv.in. No detail marks card
will be sent to the candidates.
- The candidates may see their result/merit in the University Website www.hpuniv.in. There will be no re-checking/re-evaluation of answer-sheet
- The qualified candidates are advised to attend the counseling as per schedule after
ascertaining the rank/score in the merit list which will be made available on the
University websites www.hpuniv.in & www.hpuniv.nic.in. No Separate intimation
will be given to the candidates in this regard.
HPU B.Ed. Admission Counselling 2019
- The Counselling Schedule along with venue will be notified separately on the University website www.hpuniv.in. by the Chairperson, Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005 after the declaration of the final result of qualifying examination.
- The candidates must remain in touch with the counseling schedule and in case of any enquiry the candidates may contact on Telephone No