HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance 2018 & Post-Basic BSc. Nursing Admission: Himachal Pradesh University BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam Date, Form Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Application Form.
- 1 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance 2018
- 1.1 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam Date:
- 1.2 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Online Application Form
- 1.3 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Eligibility
- 1.4 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.5 HPU Post Basic BSc. Nursing Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Result 2018
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance 2018
- Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla On Behalf Of The Government Of Himachal Pradesh
Department Of Medical Education & Research conducted BSc. Nursing Entrance Test-2018 (female Candidates Only) For Admission to 4 Years BSc. Nursing Degree Course and 2 Years Post-Basic BSc. Nursing in Sister Nivedita Govt.college Of Nursing, IGMC Shimla And Private Nursing Colleges/institutions in Himachal Pradesh Session 2018-19.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam Date:
- Every year Himachal Pradesh University BSc. Nursing and Post-Basic BSc. Nursing entrance exam in the month July. Last year it was held on 5.7.2015 and 12.07.2015 receptively.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Online Application Form
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form starts from May every year.
- The female applicants may apply only online by using university website. www.hpuniv.infor admission to BSc. Nursing and and Post-Basic BSc. Nursing Degree Course through entrance Test..
- The Himachal Pradesh University will publish separate Information Brochure for both degree courses and will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully BSc. Nursing information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Eligibility
For Post-Basic BSc. Nursing
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 and its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% aggregate marks. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%.
- The candidate must have obtained 50% marks in General Nursing & Midwifery from the School/Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council.
For BSc. Nursing
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or any other Board/University established by law in India with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Core/English Elective subjects with 45% aggregate marks in the above subject(s).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%. This provision will also apply to Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Classes candidates.
- The age of candidates should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31 st December, 2018.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- In accordance with the Syllabus of studies based on NCERT books of the academic session according to which the 10+2 (includes 11th and 12th classes) examination was conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education in the year of the Entrance Test.
- The question paper will have 100 (One Hundred) MCQ objective type questions of one mark each. Each question have four options i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which only one will be the correct option.
- The duration of Entrance Test will be 2 hours. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers. The question paper will be in English language only of the following subjects:-
HPU Post Basic BSc. Nursing Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The examination shall consists of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned hereunder in accordance with the syllabus of GNM studies. The medium of examinationshall be English. The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type.
- There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the option will be the correct. Total questions will be 150 (one hundred fifty). Each question will carry 1 (one) mark.
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 (two) hours. There will be No Negative Marking for a wrong answer. The written test is of objective type and in English language on the following subjects as given below:
Old Question Papers
HPU BSc. Nursing Previous year question papers
- We have tired to find HPU BSc. Nursing previous year question papers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 but we are unable to get the HPU BSc. Nursing question paper with answers. At this moment we have some sample paper for HPU BSc. Nursing 2018 exam, you can download HPU BSc. Nursing model question papers with answer keys for free in PDF format. The fowling model question papers is based on Class 12th Syllabus.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Mock Test
- We have made effort to provide you online practice test for free even no registration is required and this mock test can also help your HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance exam preparation.
HPU BSc. Nursing Entrance Result 2018
- The selection of the candidates for Post Basic BSc. Nursing course will be on merit based. The minimum marks required for the selection will be 50% for candidates belonging to General category, 40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/OBC and 45% for Physical Handicapped categorie s candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission shall be 50% for General & its sub-categories, 45% for Physical Handicapped and 40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes & their sub-categories candidates respectively