HSTES DET 2018 : Haryana Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2018 or Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Test, conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) for the admission into Polytechnic Diploma Courses.
HSTES DET 2018
- DET/ DET (L) is mandatory for admission to Diploma Courses (except Diploma in Pharmacy) for the session 2018-2019. HSTES DET 2018 Test will be conducted for the admission in Diploma (Engineering.) and Diploma (Engineering) Lateral Entry.
HSTES DET 2018 Exam Date:
- For the session 2018-2019, Diploma Entrance Test (DET) shall be conducted off-line i.e. in paper pencil mode and Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) shall be conducted Online (Computer Based Test). Last the the entrance test conducted in following dates.
- Diploma (Engineering) Held on 31/05/2015
- Diploma (Engineering) Lateral Entry- 12/05/2015 to 15/05/2015
HSTES DET 2018 Online Application Form
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from April.
- The HSTES DET Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Applications for Diploma (Engg.) & Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry and Diploma Pharmacy including MAR category shall be invited online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in i.e. the candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG File Max. 50KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 50KB Size).
- The Entrance Test Fee or Application Fee which ever is applicable for the purpose shall be deposited by the candidate through E-challan generated during filling of the online application form.
For Diploma (Engineering.)
HSTES DET 2018 Eligibility
- Eligibility Passed 10th Std/ SSC Examination. Obtained at least 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) at the qualifying examination. Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
HSTES DET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Syllabus: Matric Standard of Board of School Education Haryana.
- Question Paper: There will be a composite Question Paper of One hour and 40 minute duration.
- Exam paper will consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, Aptitude and General Awareness, Mathematics, Science.
- Question Booklet will be both in English and Hindi with multiple-choice questions.
- THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR THE WRONG ANSWER.
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry (L)
DET L 2018 Eligibility
- All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 (vocational) or 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) will be eligible for consideration in NonEngineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application).
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Candidates who have completed Three year diploma in particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry
DET L 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Syllabus: 10+2 (Standard) of Board of School Education Haryana
- Question Paper: There will be a composite online entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution as follows
- English, General Awareness and Aptitude, Mathematics, Science.
- Questions will be in English only.
- THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR THE WRONG ANSWER.
Old Question Papers
HSTES DET / DET L Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Jbigdeal provides HSTES DET i.e Haryana Diploma Polytechnic 2018 :question papers with solution, You can find last 10 years Haryana DET question papers with answer keys, but at this time question papers of 2012, 2013,2014, 2015 and 2018 will be available here soon, but for the time being you can check the following model papers.
Previous Year DET/DET L
Haryana DET 2018 Model Question Papers Answers
- Many of our user and candidates of Haryana DET and DET L has been submitted few sample papers on HSTES DET exam, so we have decided to put these files here, please note as we are not we are not an expert of HSTES DET exam so we can’t give you grantee of any authenticity on these sample question papers. You can also check all Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 India.
Haryana Polytechnic Entrance 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Haryana DET Test 2018 For Admission to Polytechnic diploma courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Haryana DET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Haryana DET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best HSTES DET books in online you can check below.
HSTES DET 2018 Books
Haryana DET Study Materials
Important Information on DET 2018
HSTES DET / DEL (L) Admit Card 2018
- The HSTES DET 2018 admit card (Roll No. and Examination Center) for appearing in DET-2018 and DET (L)-2018 shall be available online only at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in or www.hstes.in or www.hstes.org.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the HSTES DET 2018 entrance test without admit card. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for DET-2015 and DET (L)-2018. Request for change of examination center/ city will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- For DET L -2018, the candidate must bring two printed copies of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity(ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
- Further the Candidates are also required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself.
- Candidate documents and admit cards will be verified before appearing in the DET (L)-2018.
- Candidates must not write or change any entry made therein on the Admit Card. They are advised to keep their Admit Card in safe custody.
HSTES DET / DET (L) Result 2018
- The result of DET 2018 and On-Line DET L 2018 shall be declared on the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, www.hstes.org and www.hstes.in as per “Key Dates” given Notification.
- No separate result card will be sent to the candidates. There will be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of answers of the Entrance Tests and no request in this regard will be entertained.
HSTES DET / DET L Counseling
- The candidates shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in counseling (choice filling and seat allotment) after depositing the counseling fee through E-challan generated at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in in any branch of the designated banks (Axis or PNB) as per Key Dates given in website.
- Candidates are advised to check status of counseling fee deposited under t h e “Payment Status” link on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.
1st Counseling –
- shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC-A, BC-B, SBC, EBP, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation
2nd Counseling –
- shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), SBC, EBP, PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.