IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting Clerical Cadre / Clerk Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Exam 2017
- 2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 IBPS Clerk 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2017
- 7 IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017
- Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates in Clerk Post from allover the country . As per the requirement IBPS takes people for various domain. These clerk recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower of Clerical Cadre is one of the major assets in Banking Sectors . Most of the Clerk recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk Recruitment 2017 in various Banks listed below.
- This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Clerk (Clerical Posts) has been approved by each of the may participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)with the consent of the Government of India.
- An individual who aspires to join any of the following Public Sector Banks as a Clerk (Clerical Posts) will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS and should carefully read the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration process, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters and score cards.
You Might Check The following link:
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 19,243 – Last Date – 12th Sep.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ibps.in only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this clerk recruitment process.
- While applying for Clerk posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2017 :
- According IBPS CWE- The CWE for Clerk (Clerical Posts) will be conducted twice a year by IBPS, General the exam date of these post are given below.
- IBPS Clerk Exam First Held on : December 2011 (Pen-Paper Based)
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2014 : 06.12.2014 to 27.12.2014 (online)
- IBPS Clerk Next Exam Date 2015 : December 2015 (tentative)
For eg. If BPS conduct next Clerk Exam on June 2017 then they will publish notification by end April 2017 there is no number of limit for candidates to apply except the age for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 (Clerical Posts).
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process
- Successful candidates in the CWE who have been issued scorecards in Clerk exam and who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria are then required to apply to any of the participating banks they wish to, quoting their personal details and their CWE scores.
- Each bank will then individually shortlist candidates and carry out their own selection processes such as Group Discussions and/ or Interviews etc. for final selection.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Eligibility
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state||5 years|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- The Clerk tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each incorrect answers 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The structure of the IBPS Clerk Examination which will be conducted online is as follows
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||40||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)||40|
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Syllabus
- TEST I : REASONING– Means This is a test to see how well you can think. It contains questions of various kinds There may also be problems in the form of figures, designs and drawings, Analogies 2. Classification and Series.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE- Means This is a test to see how well you ‘know’ English. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.
- TEST III : NUMERICAL ABILITY-This test is to measure how fast and accurate you are in dealing with numbers.
- TEST IV : General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
This test is designed to measure your awareness about the past and present events, socio economic developments as well as awareness about developments in the Banking Industry etc.
- TEST V : COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE This test is designed to measure your computer knowledge.
Old Question Papers
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the IBPS Clerk previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Sarkari Naukri Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 IBPS Clerk written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IBPS Clerk Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Model Paper
- JbigDeaL provides IBPS Clerk Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This Clerk sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IBPS Clerk related exams.
IBPS Clerk Online Mock Test:
- IBPS Clerk Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IBPS Clerk Question answers quiz.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for IBPS Clerk 2017 For the recruitment to Clerical Cadre / Clerk post into baking sector, but i must say you should have latest minimum two types of books one for Quantitative book which is having question with solution and another book is for reasoning question and solution. We have found some best IBPS Clerk exam books in online you can check below.
IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2017
- A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerk or Clerical posts in the Public Sector Banks.
- After lots of changes of IBPS Clerk exam date in last year final and last exam held on December 2014. Normally All Banks Published their Result with in 1 month of the exam date. IBPS Clerk Exam Result was declared on January 2015.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in IBPS CWE Exam 2017 will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS Clerk Exam Cutoff Score 2017
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination of IBPS CEW Clerk 2017 Exam i.e for Clerical Posts in 19 Banks and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks.
- The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates and Average – ¾ Standard Deviation for Reserved Category candidates).
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for IBPS Clerk examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download IBPS Clerk call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Hard copy of the IBPS Clerk call letter will NOT be sent by post/ courier.
- IBPS Clerk call letter Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Clerks-IV.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates on Clerk and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.