IBPS PO Exam 2017 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting PO (Probationary Officer) MT (Management Trainee) Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- 1 IBPS PO Exam 2017
- 2 IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
- 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 IBPS P.O./MT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 IBPS PO Exam Call Letter 2017
- 7 IBPS PO Exam Result 2017
IBPS PO Exam 2017
- Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates in PO / MT Post from allover the country . As per the requirement IBPS takes people for various domain. These PO/MT recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee is one of the major assets in Banking Sectors . Most of the PO recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
- This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees has been approved by each of the 19 participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) with the consent of the Government of India.
- An individual can apply PO (Probationary Officer) MT (Management Trainee) CWE posts in the following banks once they qualified the exam.
- An individual who aspires to join any of the following Public Sector Banks as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS PO Exam 2017.
You Might Check The following link:
IBPS PO 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ibps.in only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this PO / MT recruitment process.
- While applying for PO/MT posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS PO Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS PO Exam 2017 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Payment of fees via the ONLINE MODE
- (i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (iv)Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
IBPS PO Exam Date 2017 :
- According IBPS CWE- The CWE for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.
- IBPS PO/MT Exam First Held on : September 2011 (Pen-Paper Based)
- IBPS PO/MT Exam Date 2015 : 03.10.2015 (online)
- IBPS PO/MT Next Exam Date 2017 : October 2015 (tentative)
For eg. If BPS conduct next PO Exam on June 2017 then they will publish notification by end April 2017 there is no number of limit for candidates to apply except the age for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 (Probationary Officer).
IBPS PO 2017 Selection Process
- Successful candidates in the CWE of PO Exam who have been issued scorecards and who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria are then required to apply to any of the participating banks they wish to, quoting their personal details and their CWE scores. Each bank will then individually shortlist candidates and carry out their own selection processes such as Group Discussions and/ or Interviews etc. for final selection.
IBPS PO Exam 2017 Eligibility
IBPS Eligibility and Educational Qualification 2017 for Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT)
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017):
- Minimum: 20 Years Maximum: 30 Years The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years Age relaxation
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years Age relaxation
- Persons With Disabilities 10 years Age relaxation.
- For others please check advertisement details.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment 2017 in Banks Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT)
- The PO/MT tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each incorrect answers 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The structure of the IBPS PO/MT Examination which will be conducted online is as follows
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
Old Question Papers
IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the IBPS PO/MT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Competitive exam preparation. This Year on 2015 IBPS PO written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IBPS PO/MT Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IBPS PO Exam 2017 Model Paper
- JbigDeaL provides IBPS P.O./MT Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This P.O./MT sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IBPS P.O. related exams.
IBPS PO Online Mock Test:
- IBPS P.O./MT Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IBPS P.O./MT Question answers quiz.
IBPS P.O./MT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for IBPS PO 2017 For the recruitment to P.O./MT post into baking sector, but i must say you should have latest minimum two types of books one for Quantitative book which is having question with solution and another book is for reasoning question and solution. We have found some best IBPS PO exam books in online you can check below.
IBPS PO Exam Call Letter 2017
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for IBPS PO examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download IBPS PO call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Hard copy of the IBPS PO call letter will NOT be sent by post/ courier.
- IBPS PO call letter Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE POs-IV.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates on PO and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the IBPS PO recruitment process.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS PO Exam Result 2017
- A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for PO or MT posts in the Public Sector Banks.
- After lots of changes of IBPS PO exam date in last year final and last exam held on December 2014. Normally All Banks Published their Result with in 1 month of the exam date. IBPS PO/MT Exam Result was declared on January 2015.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in IBPS CWE Exam 2017 will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS PO exam Cutoff 2017
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks.
- The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates and Average – ¾ Standard Deviation for Reserved Category candidates).
IBPS PO exam Score Card 2017
- IBPS will print the Score Cards for each of the qualifying candidates and will send the same by Registered/ Speed post to each candidate at the correspondence address specified in his/ her online application.
Validate of Score Card
- Score Cards issued by IBPS will be valid for one year from the date of issue of the Score Card. Candidates can appear in subsequent examination(s) to enhance their scores if they so desire