IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Indira Gandhi National Open University is the most prominent university in India, IGNOU is the First University in India to Launch Convergence as well as Community College Scheme.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019
- Admission shall be done Regional Centre-wise on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India.
- The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form (see Employment Certificate).
- The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving offer letter for admission from the Regional Centre after the entrance test.
- The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility alongwith original certificates and programme fee.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Eligibility
- Candidate need to be Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with fifty per cent marks from recognized university. Candidate need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university in the month of June.
- Two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/ Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance :
- The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
Syllabus | Question Pattern
- This booklet contains the sample question paper and other related information for Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed Programme of this University. You will be given a test booklet containing 100 objective type multiple choice question and a specifically designed OMR response sheet in the examination hall.
|Part -A Section I Section II Section III Section IVPart – BSection V||General English Comprehension|
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Educational & General Awareness
Teaching-Learning & the School
* Subject Competence (any one)i) Science
iii) Social Studies
- * Note:
- 1. Any one subject is to be attempted from Part-B.
- 2. The test items of Part-B i.e. Subject Competence will be based in the curriculum of IX/X classes prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE.
Old Question Papers
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for B.Ed Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 IGNOU B.Ed test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
B.Ed. Special 2010
IGNOU B.Ed Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for IGNOU B.Ed Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in IGNOU B.Ed related exams.
|General English Comprehension|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Educational & General Awareness|
|Teaching-Learning & the School|
IGNOU B.Ed Online Practice Test:
- IGNOU B.Ed MCQ Questions Answers for B.Ed Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of IGNOU B.Ed question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 For Admission to Bachelor in Education courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for IGNOU B.Ed 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best IGNOU B.Ed Entrance books in online you can check below.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Books
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019 Study Materials
IGNOU B.Ed Counselling
- Counselling Sessions Generally the counselling sessions will be held at the programmes centres during weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and long holidays. Within the general schedule of the programme, the coordinators at the programme centres will decide on the conduct of these sessions.
- The programme centre coordinators will also provide the counselling schedule. The counselling sessions will include clarifications required in the print material and audio/video programmes through active interaction with students.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall tickets
- The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
- Candidates can download Hall Ticket from IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in. and report to the Examination Centre for appearing in the Entrance Test.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result / Result Card
- Result cards indicating qualifying/non qualifying status in the entrance test would be despatched from SED. Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 to all the candidates who appear for the examination. In case any candidate does not receive the Result Card, he may approach the Regional Director, IGNOU of his Region.
- Those who have qualifying status will submit their programme fee Rs. 20,000/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at the city where Regional Centre is situated. Such candidates will also submit the original call letter and the score card to the Regional Centre with the DD representing fee, latest by the last date intimated to them by Regional Centre concerned.
- The result will be available with IGNOU Regional Centre within 5 weeks from the date of examination.