- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (formerly The Indian Institute of Bankers) was established in 1928. With more than 750 Institutional members and over 2.5 lac individual members, it is the largest Institute of its kind in the world and is working with a mission “to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and finance professionals primarily through a process of education, training, examination consultancy/counselling and continuing professional development programmes”. The Institute has almost all the banks and financial institutions – public sector, private sector, foreign, co-operative, regional rural banks as members, in addition to IT companies and individuals working in the banking and finance sector.
- The Institute is managed by a Governing Council consisting of Chairmen of different banks and eminent academicians and offers a number of professional courses in banking and finance. The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance offers Management program in the sector of Banking and Finance through distance education. The admission process is through an entrance examination called IIBF Examination. Selected candidates not only get curriculum knowledge and skills but also other educational opportunities like publishing specific courseware for each paper, publishing work books, tutorials through accredited institutions, virtual classes, contact classes, e-learning through portal and many others.
IIBF 2019 Conducting Body
- conduting body: IIBF 2019 itself conduct aptitude test for admission.
IIBF 2019 Eligibility
- Final Year Graduate & Graduates/post-graduates of any discipline is eligible for the course. For Final year graduate students Diploma in Banking & Finance certificate will be issued after passing graduation.
IIBF 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination/s will be conducted on the last day of respective one-week campus training programme as under: Internal Assessment – 40 marks – conducted by IFMR at IFMR campus, Chennai – Morning Session External Assessment – 60 marks – conducted by IIBF at Sify Centre/s, Chennai – Afternoon Session
IIBF 2019 Courses
- The flagship programmes of the Institute are JAIIB and CAIIB examinations. Other specialist courses are : Diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management (offered jointly with FIMMDA), Diploma in Banking Technology, Diploma in International Banking & Finance Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Advising
IIBF 2019 Extra Information
- The Zonal Offices provide the following Services: Enrolment for different examinations / Renewal / Change of Address or other personal details of Certificate and Ordinary Members. Provide Syllabus, Membership/Examination forms and Identity/Admit Cards for various Examinations. Guidance for availing educational support such as study kits, tutorial classes, etc. Examination Results. Arrears of Membership/Examination Fee/Verification of Marks General Correspondence with regard to above services.
IIBF 2019 Syllabus
syllabus : There are three subjects covering industry relevant topics as shown below:-
- Paper I – Principals & practices of Banking Coverage Module A – Indian Financial System Module B – Functions of banks Module C – Banking Technology Module D – Marketing Banking Services/products.
- Paper II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers Coverage Module A – Basics of Business Mathematics Module B – Accounting in Banks /branches Module C – Bank Accounting and Balance Sheet Module D – Computerized Accounting.
- Paper III – Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking Coverage Module A – Regulations and Compliance Module B – Legal Aspects of Banking Operations Module C – Banking Related Laws Module D – Commercial Laws with reference to banking operations
- START Online Mock Test
|Address||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE ‘The Arcade’, World Trade Centre, 2nd Floor, East Wing, Cuffe Parade, MUMBAI – 400 005|
|Phone||91-022-2218 7003 / 04 / 05|
|Test Period||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF 2019) is generally held in Twice a year. May/June & November/December|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers