IICD Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD) Entrance Test 2021 for the admission into UG & PG Professional Diploma Programmes academic year 2021-2022.
IICD Admission 2021
- Candidate are seeking admission into UG and PG courses at Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD) have to appear IICD Entrance exam and The selection in Fashion Design (FD) will be done at the time of admission itself on the basis of merit.
IICD Entrance Exam 2021
- The Selection of the students to each of the specialization UC Courses like SMA, HMA, FMA) and PG Courses (SMS, HMS, FMS,) will be on the basis of his/her performance in the foundation year and the aptitude shown.
- The decision will be taken by a jury! committee duly constituted by IICD.
- IICD Entrance Exam Date : Every year it was conducted in the month of May, last year it was held on 24th May 2015.
Courses Offers by IICD and Seats
IICD offers the following programmes for the academic Session 2021-22.
Under Graduate (UG) Professional Diploma Programme
Duration: 4 Years (8 semesters)
- (1) Soft Material Application (SMA) ——–Seats: 20
- (2) Hard Material Application (HMA) ——Seats: 20
- (3) Fired Material Application (FMA)——Seats: 20
- (4) Fashion Design (FD)—————Seats: 20
Post Graduate (PG) Professional Diploma Programme
Duration: 2 Years (4 semesters)
- (1) Soft Material Specialisation ——–Seats : 20
- (2) Hard Material Specialisation ——Seats : 20
- (3) Fired Material Specialisation ——Seats : 20
IICD Prospectus & Application Form 2021
- The Prospectus and the application form for Admission 2021-22 sessions can be downloaded / available on February and can be accessible from IICD website: www.iicd.ac.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully IICD 2021 information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The Admission processing fee for Indian Candidates is Rs.1,500/- (Rs. One Thousand Five Hundred only) and for NRI/ Foreign National Candidates is Rs. 3000/- (Rs. Three Thousand only). The fee is non refundable.
IICD Entrance Eligibility 2021
The minimum education qualification for the admission into the UG and PG courses at IICD as below.
Under Graduate (UG)
- Candidates should passed 10+2 from a recognized board of education. Students appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Post Graduate (PG)
- Candidates should hold Recognized Degree or Diploma (minimum 3 years after 10+2) in Architecture / Design, Craft Design, Fashion / Fine Art, Home Science in Textiles & Clothing.
- Artisan’s ward with 5 years direct work experience in hereditary traditional crafts after successful passing of Senior Higher Secondary Board Examination.
- Graduates in any discipline with an aptitude towards craft, fashion or design
Syllabus & Pattern
IICD Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The admission process at IICD has been divided into 3 Parts, A: General Awareness, B : Creativity & C: Perception Test
- Total Time Duration 3 Hours
- Total Marks : 100
- Paper contains total 32 Questions
Steps / Process
|General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||
|Material, Color & Conceptual Test||
IICD Entrance Syllabus 2021
Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness.
Material, Color & Conceptual Test:
This test will assess the following abilities:
- 1. Intelligent use of materials, conceptualize and realize a 3 dimensional form, skill of handling material.
- 2. To observe, think and expand ideas, create solution based on a plan and strategy.
- 3. Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test:
- You must bring pens, pencils (2B, 4B & 6B). Other required material will be provided by the institute in the examination kit.
Interview of Final Selected Candidates
To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
Old Question Papers
IICD Entrance Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the IICD UG and PG Entrance previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Designing Entrance 2021 preparation. This Year on 2015 IICD Admission written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has IICD Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
IICD UG 2013 Question Paper I
IICD UG 2013 Question Paper II
IICD PG 2013 Question Paper I
IICD PG 2013 Question Paper II
IICD Model Papers 2021:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for IICD Written Entrance Examination (WEE) 2021 . Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in FDDI PG Material Entrance Test (MET) related exams.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers