International Current Affairs January 2016 Question Answers (MCQ) Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF General Knowledge January 2016.
Now we recently put International Current Affairs Quiz January 2016 in online mock test with four answers. We will not put any January 2016 PDF downloadable file in January 2016 International Current Affairs pages.
International Current Affairs January 2016 Question Answers
- In a surprise move, which of the following country’s central bank adopted Negative Interest Rate policy?
Correct Answer – B. Japan
Japan’s new negative interest rate, minus 0.1 percent, will take effect on Feb. 16. It will be assessed only on balances that commercial banks deposit at the central bank in excess of regulatory minimums.
- William E Colby Award 2016 conferred upon “Midnight’s Furies: The Deadly Legacy of India’s Partition”. It was authored by which of the following?
B. Kiran Nagarkar
C. Nisid Hajari
D. Mridula Koshy
Correct Answer – C. Nisid Hajari
- Malaysia-based Axiata Group will merge its operation with which of the following telecom company to form the second largest operator in Bangladesh?
Correct Answer – B. Airtel
- Which of the following country’s capital is all set to become the world’s first city to have 5G network by 2018?
Correct Answer – D. Sweden
- Intelsat’s next generation satellite Intelsat 29e, which is having most advanced digital payload was launched by which of the following Launch vehicle?
Correct Answer – C. Ariane
- Which of the following automaker has emerged as the world’s biggest automaker by selling 10.15 million vehicles in 2015?
B. General Motors
Correct Answer – C. Toyota
Download Full PDF International Current Affairs January 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full International Current Affairs January 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|January 2016||Download International Current Affairs January 2016|