International Current Affairs May 2016 Question Answers (MCQ) Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF General Knowledge May 2016.
Now we recently put International Current Affairs Quiz May 2016 in online mock test with four answers. We will not put any May 2016 PDF downloadable file in May 2016 International Current Affairs pages.
International Current Affairs May 2016 Question Answers
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers is being celebrated every year on which day to honour the UN peacekeepers, lost their lives in the cause of Peace?
- May 30th
- May 29th
- May 28th
- D . May 31st
Ans: B. May 29th
- Which Country Space agency has successfully deployed the first trial inflatable room attached to the International Space Station?
Ans: B. USA
- Which Minister collaborated with the United States Agency for International Development launched India’s first Integrated Web portal to promote and mainstream Net Zero Energy Buildings?
- Home Ministry
- Power Ministry
- Shipping Ministry
- Urban Development Ministry
Ans: B.Power Ministry
- Isha Foundation founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev to lead a yoga session at the UN on the occasion of the second International Yoga Day on which date?
- July 21
- June 21
- August 21
- September 21
Ans: B. June 21
- Which day is considered to be the International Day to End Obstetric Fistula was observed worldwide to raise awareness about obstetric fistula?
- 20 June 2016
- 24 May 2016
- 23 April 2016
- 23 May 2016
Answer – D. 23 May 2016
- International Buddha Poornima Day is being celebrated on which date to commemorate the Buddha Birthday?
- 20th May
- 21st May
- 22nd May
- 24th May
Answer – B. 21st May
- First world Conference on tourism for development held in which city to set up International Cooperation?
- Delhi in India
- Tokyo in Japan
- Mumbai in India
- Beijing in China
Answer – D. Beijing in China
- A two-day International Buddhist conference to remember the 2,560th birth anniversary of Lord Buddha began in which country?
- Sri Lanka
Answer – D. Nepal
- Who has been named as England’s Test and One Day International Cricketer of the year during England Cricket Board Annual Awards?
- Joe Root
- Stuart Broad
- Alaistair Cook
- None of the Above
Answer – A. Joe Root
- Which bank is to shut its banking operations in India having given up on efforts to find a buyer as the planned to reduce its international operations to 13 countries?
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bank of America
Answer – B. Royal Bank of Scotland
Download Full PDF International Current Affairs May 2016 (MCQs)
- You can download full International Current Affairs May 2016 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CA-Lock-min.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CA-Lock-min.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|May 2016||Download International Current Affairs May 2016|
- International Current Affairs March 2016
- International Current Affairs December 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs May 2016 Question Answers (MCQ)
- International Current Affairs June 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs November 2015 Question Answers
- Download International Current Affairs July 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs August 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs September 2015 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs October 2015 Question Answers (MCQ)
- International Current Affairs April 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs February 2016 Question Answers
- International Current Affairs January 2016 Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.