International Current Affairs October 2015 Question Answers (MCQ) Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF General Knowledge October 2015.
Now we recently put International Current Affairs Quiz October 2015 in online mock test with four answers. We will not put any October 2015 PDF downloadable file in October 2015 International Current Affairs pages.
International Current Affairs October 2015 Question Answers
- United States and ______ have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to avoid direct clashes between both air forces in the skies over Syria.
Answer A. Russia
- With which of the following India has signed an agreement on Maritime Transport?
Answer C. Egypt
- Which of the following has released a report on Gender and Education for All (EFA) 2000-2015: Achievements and Challenges?
D. World Bank
Answer A. UNESCO
- Which of the following has released a global status report on road safety 2015?
D. World Bank
Answer B. WHO
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Download PDF International Current Affairs October 2015 (MCQs)
- You can download full International Current Affairs October 2015 Question with Answers in PDF format, for this you have to share the page to Unlock the download link.
|October 2015||Download International Current Affairs October 2015|