GGSIPU CET 2020 www.ipuadmissions.nic.in. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET 2020) is a common entrance test and taken by candidates who want to take admission in courses offered by the University. This test is also reffred at IPU-CET..
GGSIPU CET 2020
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the B.Tech and M.Tech entrance tests every year for candidates who wish to take admission into the engineering programs offered by the university.
- The university usually conducts the common entrance test on May for candidates who wished to take admission into the B.Tech and M.Tech programs.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Date:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the common entrance test to select candidates for the courses offered by the University. Generally the exam held in the month of May.
GGSIPU CET 2020 Application Form www.ipuadmissions.nic.in
- Start of application submission for all CET Codes (except B.Arch. – CET Code: 100) 30th January, 2017.
- Last Date of application submission for PGMC (CET Code: 102) : 1 st March, 2017.
- Last date for application submission for all other CET codes, other than PGMC (CET Code: 102), MBAW(CET Code:155), PGDRP (CET Code: 151), PGDWE (CET Code: 164), MAJMCW (CET Code: 176), LLMW(CET Code: 181), MBADM(CET Code: 186) and B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) 29th March, 2017
- Last Date of application submission for MBAW (CET Code: 155), PGDRP (CET Code: 151), PGDWE (CET Code: 164), MAJMCW (CET Code: 176), LLMW(CET Code: 181), MBADM(CET Code: 186) 17th May, 2017
- Admission Critera: All applicants must appear in the CET conducted. The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
GGSIPU CET 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to appear for the Guru Gobind Sing Indraprastha University B. Tech/M. Tech Entrance test need to have attained a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 system examinations of CBSE or an equivalent board.
- Prospective candidates must have passed in all these subjects individually along with English.
- The age limit of candidates should not be more than 21 years.
GGSIPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- GGSIPU-CET is not a common test for all courses. Students choosing different programmes have to appear different test in their respective subjects as per the scheduled date and time.
- However question papers of all subjects in GGSIPU-CET consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions of two and a half hours duration carrying 600 marks.
- In all the test contain 150 objective-type questions to be answered on the OMR answer sheet by marking the appropriate answer.
- Each question carries equal marks.
- There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
Previous Question Papers
- 1 GGSIPU CET Previous Question Papers
- 2 GGSIPU CET B.Tech
- 3 GGSIPU CET MBA
- 4 GGSIPU CET MCA
- 5 GGSIPU CET MMC
- 6 GGSIPU CET M.Ed
- 7 GGSIPU CET BCA
- 8 GGSIPU CET LLB
- 9 GGSIPU CET B.Ed
GGSIPU CET 2020 Courses
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BAC (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- B.Sc. (MLT)(BSc Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of`Pharmacy)
- BRT (Bachelor of Rehabiliation Therapy)
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- BJ(MC)(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)
- B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.Tech (Information Technology)
- M.Tech (Very Large Scale Integration)
- M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- Master of Business Administration [Software Enterprise Management]
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Master in Conservation,Preservation Heritage Management
- Master In Archaeology Heritage Management
- Master in Human Resource Planning and Development(MHRPD)
- MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
- M.A / M.Sc. (Criminology)
- M. Sc. (Forensic Science)
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master in Public Health (Field Epidemiology) [MPH(PE)]
- Master Occupational Therapy (Musculoskeletal)
- Master Occupational Therapy (Neurology)
- Master of Mass Media
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Preparedness and Rehabiliation
GGSIPU CET 2020 Fees Details
The application forms for the entrance tests will be available at certain branches of the Punjab and Sindh Bank on payment of Rs. 750 and at the counter. The filled up forms must be sent to the office address by speed or registered post.
GGSIPU CET 2020 Extra Information
- Every year, Entrance Tests are conducted for admission to various Programmes of the University for its University Teaching Schools and it’s Affiliated Institutes. The details may be obtained by clicking on Admission hyperlink.Unless otherwise specifically notified in course curriculum of a course , the following modified rules shall be applicable as per ordinance :-The Examination division of the university shall conduct Examination for the regular students who have undergone a regular course of study in the university or an Institution/College affiliated to the university three times during the semester. The first terminal test will be conducted approximately at the end of the 6 th week, second at the end of 12 th week and third and final semester Examination will be held after the 17 th week of teaching or for a period specified for a course of study in the curriculum. The schedule of Examination shall be notified by this duration from time to time.
- The students who have secured an attendance less than 75% in a course shall not be allowed to take up the end semester Examination. The names of students who are not found to be eligible to take the end semester Examination in the various courses shall be treated as cancelled for those courses and if it is a core course, the students shall have to register themselves again when it is offered next.
- Besides above mentioned three terminal Examination in a semester, there will be other sessional assessments based on class tests term assignments and paper presentation etc. The students shall be informed in advance about the nature of assignment and procedures to be followed.
- A minimum weightage of 30% will be given to the two terminal tests and 50% to the end semester Examination. The system of assessing the students for the remaining 20% will be notified from time to time.Practical subjects will carry a weightage of 60% of marks for the tests and 40% for the end semester Examination.
- The results of Ist and 2 nd semester tests shall be declared by the individual group co-ordinator. There shall be no formal declaration of results of tests. However, the results of the final semesters shall be declared formally.
- The students shall have the option of clearing back papers in which they had secured less than 50% marks in a given semester, provided the course is being offered in that semester and the students are in regular touch with the relevant group co-ordinator , the teacher and completes the necessary assignments, projects, term papers etc. The students desirous of improving their performance shall be required to attend the classes of these papers and under go the process of evaluation.
- A student wishing to clear a back paper may be required to attend classes during the summer vacation on the choice of group co-ordinator and the teacher of the particular course subject to the payment of prescribed fee.Every student shall apply on prescribed Examination form with Examination fee as prescribed by the University from time to time within the due dates notified.
GGSIPU CET 2020 Syllabus
- The Common Entrance Test of Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University/GGSIPU is conducted for various courses ranging from Arts to Science to Management to Engineering to medicine and so on. Therefore, there is no common syllabus for GGSIPU CET. For different programmes, separate tests are conducted in the respective subjects or allied subjects. The information related to the precise syllabus for each entrance test can be obtained from the official website of GGSIPU.
GGSIPU CET Admit Card:
- The Admit Card will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2015, issued by the University. 3. Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET,
- In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET
GGSIPU-CET 2020 Contact Details
|Address||Controller of Examination, Administrative Bloc,|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.
|Test Period||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Test IPU-CET (GGSIPU-CET 2020) is generally held in Month of April|