Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA 2018) conducts an entrance exame for admission into its 2-year residential Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) program.
- IRMA 2018 is a premier academic institution offering unique postgraduate and doctoral programmes for students of any discipline with the purpose of empowering them with development perspectives andbusiness acumen. IRMA 2018′ sunique curricula adopt state-of-the-art pedagogy with emphasis on experiential learning. The facultycomprises experienced scholars and practitioners of national and international repute. IRMA 2018 has an excellent infrastructure, fully computerized processes, a rich library, 24-hr internet connectivity in individual hostel rooms, and a lush green campus providing a tranquil ambience for learning.
IRMA 2018 Eligibility
For Post Graduate Programme:
- The candidate must have completed his/her 15 years (10+2+3) of education from a recognized board, with Bachelor’s degree wherein he/she should have scored minimum 50% of marks. Final year degree students can also apply.
For Fellow Programme:
- To be eligible for PhD, Doctorate or research, the candidates should have possessed PRM from IRMA 2018. Another option is an OYP from IRMA 2018, with one year post-diploma work experience. Post graduate students can also apply, provided they have done the course (in any discipline), from a recognized University or Institution. In this case, the minimum marks required are 55%. OR, At the graduation level, the applicants should have scored at least 50% marks. Candidates, who have done a five-year professional degree course in Medicine, Veterinary Science, Architecture, etc., can also apply. Applicants with a four-year professional degree courses in Engineering or Agricultural Sciences, with 60% marks and one year work experience, are also eligible for PhD/Doctorate/Research.
IRMA 2018 Exam Pattern
- The written test is of 200 marks, comprises four sections: analytical reasoning (50 marks), quantitative ability (50 marks), english comprehension (40 marks), and issues of social concern (60 marks).
IRMA 2018 Courses
- Post-Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM)
- Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
IRMA 2018 Admission Process
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA 2018) Admission Test: All Indian applicants will appear for the CAT 2015 and IRMA’s test on “Issues of Social Concern” (scheduled on January 25,2018). The scores will be combined in the selection process.
• Applicants from overseas must enclose GMAT or GRE test score (taken on or after July 01, 2010) to be considered for selection process of PRM 2018-19.
- IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India.
Application Form for IRMA admissions 2018 will be available online and in hard copy at the Admissions Office,
IRMA from September 15, 2015.
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications — 08 December, 2015
for hard copies and 15 December, 2015 for online.
Selection Procedure for Indian Nationals (PRM 2018 – 2019):
Selection Procedure of Postgraduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM 2018 – 19):
- Admissions Test: All Indian applicants will appear for the CAT 2015 and IRMA’s test (online) on “Issues of Social Concern” (scheduled on January 25, 2018). The scores will be combined in the selection process.
- PRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT 2015 and “Issues of Social Concern (ISC)” of IRMA. The combined score will be considered for the selection process of PRM 2018 – 19. There will be separate cut offs for CAT 2015 score, ISC score and total score.
Selection Procedure for Overseas Applicants (PRM 2018 – 2019):
- Applicants from overseas must enclose GMAT or GRE test score (taken on or after July 01, 2010) to be considered for the selection process of PRM 2018-19.
- Applicants from overseas will be selected on the basis of their GMAT or GRE test score and Telephonic Personal Interview.
Selection Procedure of Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM 2018):
- Admissions Test: All Indian applicants will appear for the CAT 2014 and IRMA’s test (online) on “Issues of Social Concern” (scheduled on January 25, 2018). The scores will be combined in the selection process.
- FPRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Interview, and Presentation of an Essay.
- Applicants with PGDRM qualification from IRMA and applicants with a valid score of CBSE JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.) are exempted from taking the admissions test and will be directly called for the interview.
- UGC JRF is mandatory, only NET is not sufficient.
- START Online Mock Test
|Address||Institute of Rural Management Anand|
Post Box No. 60,
Anand – 388 001
|Test Period||Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA 2018) is generally held in Month of November|